• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jade rasif got high fever, cannot breathe after being vaccinated!!!!!!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/y43jljwm

v8V43cjl.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I spoke with a doctor in his mid 70s the other day. He's had his vaccine shot, told me no problem. Only a dull pain at the injection spot for two or three days. He advised me to go ahead with it, and not be concerned.

Well, I think he's out of his fucking mind.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I spoke with a doctor in his mid 70s the other day. He's had his vaccine shot, told me no problem. Only a dull pain at the injection spot for two or three days. He advised me to go ahead with it, and not be concerned.

Well, I think he's out of his fucking mind.
Some people get no adverse reactions and some people get reactions severe enough to die. There is really no data to form a conclusion at this point.

Meanwhile pharmaceutical companies are making big bucks knowing governments are protecting them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some people get no adverse reactions and some people get reactions severe enough to die. There is really no data to form a conclusion at this point.

Meanwhile pharmaceutical companies are making big bucks knowing governments are protecting them.

This is an official statement from Merck, so all you Gov dot sg shills please don't say it's fake news, okay?

https://www.merck.com/news/merck-di...f-two-investigational-therapeutic-candidates/

Merck Discontinues Development of SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 Vaccine Candidates; Continues Development of Two Investigational Therapeutic Candidates

This decision follows Merck’s review of findings from Phase 1 clinical studies for the vaccines. In these studies, both V590 and V591 were generally well tolerated, but the immune responses were inferior to those seen following natural infection and those reported for other SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19 vaccines.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
She'll recover but find out the vaccine is totally ineffective against a constantly mutating virus. :biggrin:
Nono. The Fizer vaxxine suppose be different. Mutate your DNA so your sells the receptors cannot connect to corona. Very targeted in order to achieve high trial efficacy. I have always maintain it will work but may be not good for you. Who knows the change have what unintended consequences. :unsure:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nono. The Fizer vaxxine suppose be different. Mutate your DNA so your sells the receptors cannot connect to corona. Very targeted in order to achieve high trial efficacy. I have always maintain it will work but may be not good for you. Who knows the change have what unintended consequences. :unsure:

Genetic mutation might be good for you... big change.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN.my uncle say surely need to be swab KNN vaccine will inject covid19 virus into the leeceiver correct KNN if no swab then my uncle worry KNN