• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JACOBS an American Ah Neh Fuck Shop

airconboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Engineering folks dont go work for Jacobs Engineering if you are not a fucking slumpdog FT. That place is infested with prata boyz. Yes an American MNC runned by prata boyz like a fucking prata shop. Only one man will make every fucking decision, even buying of a single pencil and he is no other than that fucking slumpdog MD and his slumpdog cronies.

the corruption between the senior management is appalling! Millions can suddenly be lost because of under costing and it wont be an issue, another few millions will be lost because of buying the wrong materials - Cast iron Vs Stainless steel, how do you get that wrong?

3rd class world citizens running 1st class companies and projects, a real disaster..

The HQ in USA is also nonchalent even if they knew the problem and kept bragging about people are their greatest assets. They have chopped 3,000 jobs globally and over 150 locally out of the once 600 strong...

This ship is sinking, bail out if you are in it and if you are not, dont join..

They have never done 1 single project that is without major issues and they have fucking pissed off every single big client in both the Pharma and oil and gas industry....

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Our Core Values

While our international presence is far reaching, we pride ourselves on being one company around the globe. We sustain this single culture by remaining true to our three core values:

1. We are a relationship-based company
This first core value is also our fundamental business strategy: We focus on forging strong, long-term relationships with our clients, as we consider sound client relationships the most important contributor to our success. We cement these relationships by providing superior customer value and by continuously improving our performance.

2. Growth is an imperative
Our clients’ needs drive our business, so we grow in pace with their growth. Indeed, the neck-and-neck global marketplace demands growth. And profitable growth is what all our stakeholder groups--client, employee, and shareholder--desire most from us. Our goal is to grow our business by 15 percent, every year.

3. People are our greatest asset
Employee talent is the cornerstone of our success: Their expertise and capabilities win us the work, perform the work, create value for our clients, and generate loyalty in our investors. So we create an environment where our employees meet fresh, exciting challenges and experience the satisfaction of a job well done. Ours is also an environment that is flexible to change and open to innovation. At Jacobs, every employee contributes to value-added performance.

airconboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
3. BILLABLE People are our greatest asset
Employee talent is the cornerstone of our success: Their expertise and capabilities win us the work, perform the work, create value for our clients, and generate loyalty in our investors. So we create an environment where our employees meet fresh, exciting challenges and experience the satisfaction of a job well done. Ours is also an environment that is flexible to change and open to innovation. At Jacobs, every employee contributes to value-added performance.

=====

The truth is in bold red, they are a consultancy, if they cant sell your hours for one hour to the client, they will force that employee to go on unpaid leave for 1 month and 1 month later if that guy still cant be sold any hours to the client, they will find some excuse to fire him - that is the Singapore version of this company for you, runned by slumpdogs!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The truth is in bold red, they are a consultancy, if they cant sell your hours for one hour to the client, they will force that employee to go on unpaid leave for 1 month and 1 month later if that guy still cant be sold any hours to the client, they will find some excuse to fire him - that is the Singapore version of this company for you, runned by slumpdogs!

Jacobs is a company operating in a competitive environment. It's not some charitable organisation.

If those on the payroll can't add value to the company, they deserve to be fired. I would do the same. In fact, I HAVE done the same.

The last thing any company needs are non performing staff.

airconboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam,

I cannot agree with you more - The Company as a whole is a great company, but the local singapore office is nothing any local Singaporean would desire to work for..

jojostar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me guess airconboy is one of those 150 who were fired. you guys complain about FT or Indians all the time but they are your boss so what does that make you??? you can't work with FT, Indian, PRC so i guess that means you must work for Singapore Chinese boss but Chinese bosses are the worst employers so you screwed. only choice then is to be your own boss by starting your own business but most of you complainers here don't have the balls for that.

and as a point of interest indians in the usa - there are about 2 - 3 million of them there - make 80% more than the average american income and have the highest percentage of graduate degrees - even greater than jews - so do you really think you are better than they are?? why do you think they are posted here to be your boss???

airconboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all know the FT indians and their half cooked degrees, look at what the ah nehs did to Citibank for example.

I have NO PROBLEM with Singapore Indians, but FT Indians can all go get fuck, lying low class bastards

airconboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all know the FT indians and their half cooked degrees, look at what the ah nehs did to Citibank for example.

I have NO PROBLEM with Singapore Indians, but FT Indians can all go get fuck, lying low class bastards.

Once you hire one indian head and the whole company will be crawling with FT Indians, even the local ones can kicked out.

JACOBS is the only one Company in Singapore whereby you see an Indian filing an official complain about another fellow indian for racism..

What does the head office do? Pretended that it investigating and after a couple of weeks, the case will fade away.

Singapore born and bred folks, forget about joining this company

jojostar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so you were one of the 150 fired and now bitter because your intelligence was not noticed and rewarded? i guess you are now better off being away from such a firm.

citibank had trouble because sandy weils and robert rubin (both very rich and connected jews) piled on debt and when the subprime crisis hit were too leveraged and needed a government bailout. same thing happened to all large banks in the usa. the indian guy Vikram Pandit was brought in to try and fix this mess but wasn't able and needed a bailout. don't think u can blame this mess on him. a lot of indians hold senior positions with western firms but you don't see many chinese at similar levels - think basically Chinese cannot work with other races so must stay in Chinese only firms which everyone knows are 2nd rate.

as for fake degrees indian universities iit iis iim are world class and certainly much better than anything in singapore. most employers would pick thee grads over a nus ntu degree anytime even Singapore firms would do the same. at a large western bank i worked at in Singapore when time came for internships not a single local nus grad got in only foreigners were brought over.

you are typical of many locals who cannot compete and then settle for complaining but no one cares what you think. here is a tip go and open a hawker stall selling fried noddle or something, that is one area where there is no ft competition.

plec140

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Genius,

If I rememeber correctly the commercial / procurement head is chinesse guy K**V*N H## , singaporean. what are you trying to do ? If you are good , you dont whine about others you say sayonarra, with good O&G experience work should not be a problem.

Plec

P.S i have met the M.D you are refering to, he was professional in our dealings.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
as for fake degrees indian universities iit iis iim are world class and certainly much better than anything in singapore. most employers would pick thee grads over a nus ntu degree anytime even Singapore firms would do the same. at a large western bank i worked at in Singapore when time came for internships not a single local nus grad got in only foreigners were brought over.

Hello Ah neh fucker. IIT and IIM are nowhere international and recognised only by your own ah neh directors, becasue your ah neh don't understand other country systems. Show me your IIT and IIM in international ranking, show me the publication rates, show me the accreditations, show me the starting pay of your BCOM idiots. 5,000 Ruppee a year? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHEAPO FUCKS. Fake degree mills.

You ah nehs hire only ah nehs and when things cock up, you blame others. Ah neh way of working is por lampar your ah neh bosses and not shre information with others. Fuck off back to your abyss soon when America starts sacking your types.

airconboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
At Jacobs Engineering, the Ah Neh MD promoted his friend from his own home town from Project Engineer to Director of Engineering in one swift move and made him HOD for the IT department too. The MD placed his nephew there as the DBA who does not know how to do shit. More and more of their Ah Neh friends joined, uncles, aunties, husbands, wifes, nephews and nieces, one whole mother fucking FT AH NEH ROTI PRATA FUCK shop.

They hire Singaporeans (including local Indians) to support all the FT Ah nehs that dos not know how to do their work, once these singaporeans complains, they will be sacked.

Clients are realizing that all they ever get from JACOBS is bloody low standard FT ah nehs that will fuck up their project big time.

One by one JACOBS is loosing big clients - NOVARTIS / LANXESS these are the 2 that is suppose to save them from the slump, but they fuck it up anyway.

There isan one client that they did not offend after fucking up thie rproject and there are no more clients to screw around with in Singapore..hence they are moving to china.

An Ah Neh MD leading a FT indian team try to set up biz and run engineering projects in China? HA..Ha... thats a bloody fucking joke, Ah Neh = Ah Cha is only good for guarding the doors of shopping centres.

You people thinking of Joining Jacobs Engneering Singapore, becareful, as it is failing under the hands of this fucking ah neh FT MD and his fucking Ah Neh Cronies.

jojostar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Ah neh fucker. IIT and IIM are nowhere international and recognised only by your own ah neh directors, becasue your ah neh don't understand other country systems. Show me your IIT and IIM in international ranking, show me the publication rates, show me the accreditations, show me the starting pay of your BCOM idiots. 5,000 Ruppee a year? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CHEAPO FUCKS. Fake degree mills.

You ah nehs hire only ah nehs and when things cock up, you blame others. Ah neh way of working is por lampar your ah neh bosses and not shre information with others. Fuck off back to your abyss soon when America starts sacking your types.

rankings of universities you see in newspapers are usually based on how much money they have not on their quality. money lets you have more equipment and have a smaller ratio of staff to students. these are areas where nus ntu exceed and so have high rankings. but nus ntu dont know how to use these funds and buy equipment they dont really use and pay staff higher salaries.

employers know different and rank based on quality of students there are no western employers who would take an nus grad over an iit grad and most would not even consider an nus grad at all. iit grads do make a lot more money than an nus grad as most ed up in silicon valley or wall street while nus grad stay in singapore and get bossed by an FT who has a better degree.

you sound ike an nus grad so bitter but such is your fate.

airconboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
PLEC140,

You are one of the balls licking FT YIndians within JACOBS Singapore right ?

None of the clients have anything good to say about the professionalism of the FT Yindian "Engine Near" and all the client surveys are being rigged, the FT Yindian gal whom refused to rig the client survey report was being sidelined and was never ever being promoted to Manager even she was with the Company for 15 years!

There are a lot of grievance even amongst the Yindians both local and FT, if you do not do exactly as what is being told, regardless right or wrong and regardless of whether it is legal or not, you will be systematically destroyed.

A group of people was being forced to work overseas without proper work permits and insurances, those whom refuse to go were eventually being sacked. Mind you, these people faces a jail term and deportation if being caught.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely!!!

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians tend to display the relative lack of entreprenuerial skills and thus the need to work as salaried employees. The Chinese in the States will never rise to the top because they never remain as employees to rise to the top. They tend to strike out on their own by the age of 40.

Indians for some reason can't seem to help their motherland. One has to look at the latest Chinese infrastructure such as train stations, airports, shopping malls, skyscrapers etc in Chinese cities and compare those with Indian cities.

The proof is in the pudding.

and as a point of interest indians in the usa - there are about 2 - 3 million of them there - make 80% more than the average american income and have the highest percentage of graduate degrees - even greater than jews - so do you really think you are better than they are?? why do you think they are posted here to be your boss???

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
rankings of universities you see in newspapers are usually based on how much money they have not on their quality. money lets you have more equipment and have a smaller ratio of staff to students. these are areas where nus ntu exceed and so have high rankings. but nus ntu dont know how to use these funds and buy equipment they dont really use and pay staff higher salaries.

employers know different and rank based on quality of students there are no western employers who would take an nus grad over an iit grad and most would not even consider an nus grad at all. iit grads do make a lot more money than an nus grad as most ed up in silicon valley or wall street while nus grad stay in singapore and get bossed by an FT who has a better degree.

you sound ike an nus grad so bitter but such is your fate.

HAHAHAHA I am not even a grad! IIT is employed by SATYAM only because they are CHEAP. No decent employer will employ IIT who has no diversity, no ranking and no accountability. With run down campus who equipment cannot even say to be world class. Who train graduates to plan and fight wars only to lose even to poorly armed forces like CHINA ARMY, and almost lost their own cpaital city if not the China army stop by themself.

India is very smoky everyday. Because of IIT graduates like you who everyday blow smoke but no subtance. Talk cock and suck cock. Fuck off from our shores chow ah neh!

jojostar

Alfrescian
Loyal
HAHAHAHA I am not even a grad! IIT is employed by SATYAM only because they are CHEAP. No decent employer will employ IIT who has no diversity, no ranking and no accountability. With run down campus who equipment cannot even say to be world class. Who train graduates to plan and fight wars only to lose even to poorly armed forces like CHINA ARMY, and almost lost their own cpaital city if not the China army stop by themself.

India is very smoky everyday. Because of IIT graduates like you who everyday blow smoke but no subtance. Talk cock and suck cock. Fuck off from our shores chow ah neh!

it is obvious you are not a graduate like many here who complain about Indians or FT. Microsoft hires more graduates from IIT (and the university of waterloo in Canada - my school) than from any other place. Bill Gates has mentioned this may times. I have seen surveys where 1/4 of silicon valley start-ups have Indian (mostly IIT) founder or co-founder. This has even been recognized by the US Congress hanking IIT graduates for their contribution to the US economy. Taiwanese do very well there too but don't remember any Singaporean or NUS grad? What good are the new labs and classrooms in NUS when most of the top students there are from China???

as for China/India war India at the time did not spend much on their military and made the mistake of trusting China and Mao. wont happen again. back then china invaded mountains very far from Delhi, but China then quickly reversed and ran back home. they did the same thing in Vietnam in '79 sneak attack kill villages scorch the earth and then run home, their army is good at sneak attacks - kind of like how you ah bengs fight here too

airconboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jojostar,

First and foremost, get your history right.

BTW, having a general degree in this forum is no big fucking deal, I am cock sure that there are a lot of samsters here holds post graduate degrees/diplomas. University of waterloo, Havard of whatever fuck, in the real world we talk about deliverables in which Yindian FTs dont have.

We welcome capable FTs that can contribute, not anyone with a piece of paper that only know how to talk cock. We all know what Indian IT guys did in the Silicon valley, look at WINDOWS VISTA, thats your answer.

The only reason why you can work in Singapore freely is owing to our more than fair policy on employment and most of all the peace that we provided you with our blood so that you can thrive here. I have to see any FT pushing dear sons to do National Service, pick up arms like we all do, the reason why they are not doing this is because FTs have no loyalty (which I can understand why) and they are afraid that their precious sons are going eat sand and m&d like us and they are more afraid that their sons may die during training.

Unless you have borne arms like we did, we are on equal terms when we talk, otherwise you are just another mother fucking leaching FT, unless off course you can contribute by creating more jobs for us than you are on equal terms.

At Jacobs Singapore, they have only FUCKING YINDIAN ENGINE NEAR OR NEAR ENGINE that leaches the system.

Last edited:

jojostar

Alfrescian
Loyal
spoken like a typcal dumb singapore guy who complains all the time. you do NS so you think you deserve everything else. what blood did you actually spill? i think you spent most of the time sitting on your ass, there is a big difference between being in a real army defendng your country and a bunch of dumb kids being babysitted.

i am Canadian when i lived in Singapore i mostly worked with other FT in western firms, but my first job was with a local firm as a consultant where i fired several dumb local guys who didn't know shit and who spent most of their time bullshitting about their actual skills and looking for another job because that was the only way they could ever get a raise by starting a new job not advancing in their current job. the local owner agreed with my assessment of these staff and with my choice of new staff (who were locals too i might add but locals who knew how to work and got the job done)

you yourself blame your indian boss because you got fired, all companies strive to make money (except glc) if you were as good as you think then you wouldn't have been fired. but as a guess your attitude didn't start after you got fired it started long before and contributed to it. you talk like that about your boss you deserve to be fired.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is obvious you are not a graduate like many here who complain about Indians or FT. Microsoft hires more graduates from IIT (and the university of waterloo in Canada - my school) than from any other place. Bill Gates has mentioned this may times. I have seen surveys where 1/4 of silicon valley start-ups have Indian (mostly IIT) founder or co-founder. This has even been recognized by the US Congress hanking IIT graduates for their contribution to the US economy. Taiwanese do very well there too but don't remember any Singaporean or NUS grad? What good are the new labs and classrooms in NUS when most of the top students there are from China???

Microsoft hires IIT because you guys are CHEAP. Cheap stuff never last long. Notice the latest round of sacking involving IIT graduates? HAHAHAHAHA
The surveys are done by Ah nehs for ah nehs. Did you see the Ah neh survey say IIT are the best in the world? Only Ah nehs were surveyed. Best survey in the world you know. US Congress did NOT hank IIT graduates. They were sucking up to India thinking India will help them contain China, which India never could or did. You Ah nehs are the best backstabbing overpromise never do piece of shits. Did you see the American and British petitions to cancel work permits for CHEAP Ah nehs who knows nothing? HAHAHAHAHA

Do you have citation to say the top students are from China? And thank you for admitting that IITs have fuck up equipment that cannot train people so will never produce talents!

Fuck off.

as for China/India war India at the time did not spend much on their military and made the mistake of trusting China and Mao. wont happen again. back then china invaded mountains very far from Delhi, but China then quickly reversed and ran back home. they did the same thing in Vietnam in '79 sneak attack kill villages scorch the earth and then run home, their army is good at sneak attacks - kind of like how you ah bengs fight here too

TALK COCK! India got weapons from British and Americans. Chinese got only light artillery and WWII leftover weapons. Tell me how did a FORT, yes a fucking fortified FORT with 5,000 Indian elite troops with American and British arms fall to a bunch of China soldiers with WWII light artillery?

Because the Indian IIT graduates were manning the fort! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Admit you are a piece of shit. You Ah nehs are famous for arguing but no have substance.