• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jacelyn Tay already thinking of having second baby

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Former actress Jacelyn Tay is already thinking about having another baby just days after the birth of her firstborn.

Tay delivered a baby boy, Zavier, last Wednesday afternoon at Gleneagles Hospital with her businessman husband Brian Wong by her side.

Tay told The New Paper that Wong was very proud of himself as he "used one hand to cut the cord and the other hand to take the picture."

The owner of her own spa, Body Inc, is also keen to start on slimming treatments soon in hope of losing the 18kg she gained during her pregnancy.

76626.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were married on 10 Oct 2010, and now she gives birth after 9 months?

Jamie Yeo lagi worse. Confirm shot-gun marriage. Staunch Christian my ass! The ang mor proposed in April, but Jamie slut was already pregnant 14 weeks in July. So working backwards, can tell that ang mor was forced to propose.

6941228161.jpg

Last edited:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come boobs still so small? Even Zoe Tay boobs also enlarged back then, Equalization can explain kenapa binya?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think she made good after some initial struggle. i remembered during star "grope", oh...i mean star search, her eye was swollen due to infection but she still made it. after that, she became bankrupt after bad investment in shares. and that's not the end, she is now happily married. on top of that, she is a babe.:wink:

If you have to suffer, might as well get it over for good. Way to go Jacelyn!