• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

it's that time of the year - MANGO FLOWERING SEASON!

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Senior Lee,

Ur son is a handphone thief, he say handphone wave at him, can take, mango hang like lanjiao, lagi can take, Senior Lee please teach ur son the right path, thank u.

i only have one son , although he is naughty and a gay he is my son
sorry please dont call him thief , i dont wan later police catchs him , i and ah ma will worrys about him in jail

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It had been a week of Steam Cooker climate I hate the high humidity & heat. Mango forget it, SG Mango are 3rd class. Must have Philippines or Indian, or at least the Aussie to have minimum standard. Thais & Malaysians also can forget it.

uncle , i respects you still treats tahsar like friend even tho he last time write bad thing about you
you are true good hero

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
mango fruits already formed. what 落花流水 already? maybe we would find many ripe old mangoes dropping all over.

are we allowed to pick dropped mangoes? can feed to my parrots.:smile:

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal
fruit drop down from tree not ripe , they are rotted leow

tahsar i warning you dont steal again
if you go to jail ah ma will be very angry again

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this thread damn funny. I saw the bo liao title and the nick who started it and saw 2 pages. Wah there were ppl actually talking so feverntly in LTB thread. Came in and it's actually this fella bumping up his own thread. Then when others come in it's just to scold him nia. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
i once was invited to my li'l brother LEETAHSAR's ex-temple where a monstrous mango grew in the premises. i was told that was an "arun manis" mango. it was very sweet with very thin seed but was rather small and grew abundantly in big bunches.

the story that went with this mango tree was very uncanny. it was supposed to be hexed and caused the death of the abbess. in the end, it was chopped down. now the area was so hot without the shade and the humility provided by that mango tree.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
this thread damn funny. I saw the bo liao title and the nick who started it and saw 2 pages. Wah there were ppl actually talking so feverntly in LTB thread. Came in and it's actually this fella bumping up his own thread. Then when others come in it's just to scold him nia. :biggrin:

u have to check the "VIEWERSHIP". many are just passive readers. they read but they do not post except for the nasty clones who are trying to gather some attention.:wink:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
more ripening mangoes go to waste. what a pity! more crows and mynahs feasting on them instead of the peasants. what a double pity!!