• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's only 8am and everywhere so crowded

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best place is Parliament house. It is quiet on both weekday and weekend. I see people sleep there quite often.

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hohohoho!

You think this is bad?

Just wait until PAP's dream population target is fulfilled - 6.5m in this tiny shithole. Now we 'only' have 4.7m which by PAP standards is underpopulated...

Very scary all kinds of people at East Coast beach near Pennis Centre: old, young, all races, foreign workers, local families, taichi groups, unemployed, teenagers pissed from overnight binge

Seems like I can't relax there, so quickly took first bus home

These crowds drive me nuts - my head is bursting

Nowadays don't know where to hide for peace and quiet, think I should find a large monsoon drain or an old cemetery

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hohohoho!

You think this is bad?

Just wait until PAP's dream population target is fulfilled - 6.5m in this tiny shithole. Now we 'only' have 4.7m which by PAP standards is underpopulated...

This place is not so crowded...

noosa-sunshine-coast-queensland.jpg

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dubai is highly polluted...with no regards for environmental concerns.

this place is less crowded, and pristine clean too....were there last week...:smile:

geneva.jpg

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best place is Parliament house. It is quiet on both weekday and weekend. I see people sleep there quite often.

You mean the one facing Boat Quay? Nice, quiet property, away from the noise and buzz of those garbage degenerates definitely especially during the night.

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
had breakfast this morning in balestier coffeeshop

even drinking coffee also no peace, so damn crowded everywhere

take the bus kena squeeze until like sardine

fucking headache won't go away and everyone talking talking talking screaming cars blow their horn

need to emigrate to tasmania

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
need to emigrate to tasmania

Jus last sunday, my cousin n i were talking abt crowded places averywhere. Whichever way our heads turn, there are queues.

Got a frn n his galfrn is planning to go Aust to work 2-3 yrs. If everything smooth, they will stay there for good. For me, I am planning to migrate to Vietnam.
!&!!

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah the beach is packed these days

take a boat ride from changi point to fishing village in Johor called Pengerang

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you don't have your own place, best thing is to go to a budget hotel.

can pang jio, beirak, pcc, watch tv, sleep, read, muse and shower in solitary comfort.

everything needs to be paid for, even solitude.

When you decide to go to the mountains or the countryside then you won't :p:p:p