• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's only 8am and everywhere so crowded

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very scary all kinds of people at East Coast beach near Pennis Centre: old, young, all races, foreign workers, local families, taichi groups, unemployed, teenagers pissed from overnight binge

Seems like I can't relax there, so quickly took first bus home

These crowds drive me nuts - my head is bursting

Nowadays don't know where to hide for peace and quiet, think I should find a large monsoon drain or an old cemetery

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go on weekday.

actually i have a favourite monsoon drain but i cannot reveal where otherwise it will no longer be quiet

only problem is that now it has started to rain heavily, so i must be careful not to oversleep in case water level builds up too quickly

i used to tie a string with a bell but sometimes stray dogs or strong winds also activate the bell even when there is no water

never mind lah not so easy die one

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only way is to buy a big bungalow and stay inside. If you go to the hospital it is also crowded.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you don't have your own place, best thing is to go to a budget hotel.

can pang jio, beirak, pcc, watch tv, sleep, read, muse and shower in solitary comfort.

everything needs to be paid for, even solitude.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TV2009080919120900-1.jpg

U're LYING! The istana is eerily quiet. So are my golf courses, so say my ministers! *ouch*

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Very scary all kinds of people at East Coast beach near Pennis Centre: old, young, all races, foreign workers, local families, taichi groups, unemployed, teenagers pissed from overnight binge

Nowadays don't know where to hide for peace and quiet, think I should find a large monsoon drain or an old cemetery

Chua Chu Kang cemetery very big and quiet. U can go to the Portuguese mission section, there is even a concrete shelter u can sit under and lelac. Shady, and peaceful.

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Point 193 very quiet.

You can go there eat your Hor Fun in the moonlight, watch the distant city lights.

Daytime can collect unused dummy rounds, and catch big houseflies and mosquitoes.:biggrin:

Maybe somebody will come and sell you local durians (if lucky).

radon39

Alfrescian
Loyal

LCK cemetery v quiet...I normally relac in teh mortuary for solace time...kekeke

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Point 193 very quiet.

You can go there eat your Hor Fun in the moonlight, watch the distant city lights.

Daytime can collect unused dummy rounds, and catch big houseflies and mosquitoes.:biggrin:

Maybe somebody will come and sell you local durians (if lucky).

WHere is this pt 193?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you wan some peace and quiet, take 1-2 days off and go somewhere like Bintan beach during weekdays. V relaxing. No chao PRC or Ah Neh Foreign trash to disturb u.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know,

Singapore should take a leaf out of Japan's and England's book, by building benches, lamps, paths and virtually making parks out of their cemeteries.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually i have a favourite monsoon drain but i cannot reveal where otherwise it will no longer be quiet

only problem is that now it has started to rain heavily, so i must be careful not to oversleep in case water level builds up too quickly

i used to tie a string with a bell but sometimes stray dogs or strong winds also activate the bell even when there is no water

never mind lah not so easy die one

You take a large monsoon drain as your favorite place to hangout? Are you a troll, or a sprite?