• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious It's Official! PM Lee Has Left Singapore! Jiuhu Kia Khaw Is Now The PM!

PretenderSam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am glad singapore's leadership is kept chink. No keling tartman as acting or real PM please!

me and leongSam are very sad and worry , we don't like chink a bit.
anything that has to do with chinks automatically induce hatred and enmity in us.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If NS is really that important as they claim, than ONLY those who have served NS should be allowed to hold elected political office

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lanjiao! Christmas Day he off! As PM he should offer to take the day and volunteer to work! At least can dress as Santa Claus and stand in some large mall. Be can friendly to the people and kids. Make the children happy to be visited by Santa. Oops LKY!!!

Cheers!

He and the Singapore government is apparently secular.
Therefore, it may offend others, who are non Christians, if he dressed up as Santa Claus (to be correct, it should be Saint Nicholas, on Dec 6), to give presents.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am glad singapore's leadership is kept chink. No keling tartman as acting or real PM please!

A committee can be convened from all the Chinese clans group, CDAC, AVA ( oops! sorry), & approve tartman to be Chinese & he can be 'king' for a while...as acting PM.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He and the Singapore government is apparently secular.
Therefore, it may offend others, who are non Christians, if he dressed up as Santa Claus (to be correct, it should be Saint Nicholas, on Dec 6), to give presents.

But this one holier than Saint Nicholas....this is Saint Hairy, the PAP patron saint!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If NS is really that important as they claim, than (sic, should be "then") ONLY those who have served NS should be allowed to hold elected political office

I agree with your suggestion.
Only those who were born in Singapore, and completed full time NS, should be eligible to be the President, the Prime Minister, and may be the Speaker of the Parliament.
But, I believe that the Speaker of the Parliament, is not qualified to be the President re: the criterion pertaining to financial knowledge and experience in managing a large public corporation.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I agree with your suggestion.
Only those who were born in Singapore, and completed full time NS, should be eligible to be the President, the Prime Minister, and may be the Speaker of the Parliament.
But, I believe that the Speaker of the Parliament, is not qualified to be the President re: the criterion pertaining to financial knowledge and experience in managing a large public corporation.

The president will disqualify too...but serving in NS being a privilege is no longer a criteria....you have to be a volunteer & your heart must be there.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck off tharman. You were deluded to even thjnk its not a racist party. Even big nose and jiu hu kia are above you

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This CAQ always go and relac one corner. Apart from jiak sai; he also likes to jiak hong. Highest paid politician in the world and the most relaxing PM job.Poor Theresa May dealing with Brexit shit 24/7! She must be so envious!:wink:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE — Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong will be on overseas leave from Tuesday (Dec 19) till New Year’s Eve, said the Prime Minister’s Office in a statement.

During his absence, Minister for Transport and Coordinating Minister for Infrastructure Khaw Boon Wan will be the Acting Prime Minister till Christmas Day.

Deputy Prime Minister and Co-ordinating Minister for National Security Teo Chee Hean will serve as Acting Prime Minister from Dec 26 to 31.

Last year this time, Mr Lee also took a vacation, from Dec 22 to 31. He travelled to Japan, visiting places such as Nagano and Niigata.

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/pm-lee-vacation-till-new-years-eve

I recall the same arrangement in the past. Tharman is the deputy prime minister, If Tharman is not on leave himself, why is the FT cow in charge and not Tharman?

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall the same arrangement in the past. Tharman is the deputy prime minister, If Tharman is not on leave himself, why is the FT cow in charge and not Tharman?
Refer to my post above. EVERYONE knows its a racist yellow party! maybe just you and the ah nehs think theres equality