• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Its more expensive to be a vegetarian during rainy days

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncle, you said yalor "... wanna pretend 2 b vegetarian ... yet cannot gif up eating meat ... wanna eat meat, go n eat real meat la ..." so you are calling pple pretend which means hypocrite.

... Dun call vegetarians hypocrite when you yourself cannot give up meat.
rite, me said dat ... but me din "call vegetarians hypocrite" as claimed by u ... u chose 2 take words fr my mouth n accused me of calling all vegetarians hypocrites ...

u chose 2 comprehend ... pretend 2 b vegetarian = call vegetarians hypocrite ...

any1 can pretend 2 b sumting/sum1 ... any1 can pretend 2 b rich/poor ... or can pretend 2 b a prince ... u can go check further wif a dictionary ze meaning n use of ze word pretend ...

me wrote 1 ting ... u chose 2 xtrapolate n twist it n 1+1=3 ...

u oso claimed dat me cannot gif up meat ... which me din say @ all ...

anyway, me do nt want 2 tok further on tis ... u can hv ze last word on tis ...

wat u write oni reflects on urself n ur comprehension of england ...

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
u guys can always take a bus to KOO SOO LIM TEMPLE at river valley. it's FREE and it's vegetarian buffet style. best of all it's a complete meal with drinks, desserts and fruits. (donations would be appreciated but no obligation)

the best things in life is REALLY FREE!!:biggrin: after that u can relax in the aircond library upstair or meditate infront of the buddha.:smile:

i find it strange to seeing only one of the "brothers" posting in a thread.

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
u guys can always take a bus to KOO SOO LIM TEMPLE at river valley. it's FREE and it's vegetarian buffet style. best of all it's a complete meal with drinks, desserts and fruits. (donations would be appreciated but no obligation)the best things in life is REALLY FREE!!:biggrin: after that u can relax in the aircond library upstair or meditate infront of the buddha

pondan fake monk PAP dog!

don't use Buddhism to try to hide your cunning, wicked, evil, hypocrite and moronic character & behavior !!!

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best things in life is REALLY FREE!!:biggrin: after that u can relax in the aircond library upstair or meditate infront of the buddha.

fucktard hypocrite chao ah kwa

you unemployed too lazy to work prostitute yourself in cyberspace

fucking moron all this while you looking for victims to con and cheat!

you stole temple donation money and told to fuck off from the temple!

don't use Buddhism to try and hide your cunning, wicked, evil, hypocrite and moronic character & behavior !!!

you're a fucking animal!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
rite, me said dat ... but me din "call vegetarians hypocrite" as claimed by u ... u chose 2 take words fr my mouth n accused me of calling all vegetarians hypocrites ...

u chose 2 comprehend ... pretend 2 b vegetarian = call vegetarians hypocrite ...

any1 can pretend 2 b sumting/sum1 ... any1 can pretend 2 b rich/poor ... or can pretend 2 b a prince ... u can go check further wif a dictionary ze meaning n use of ze word pretend ...

me wrote 1 ting ... u chose 2 xtrapolate n twist it n 1+1=3 ...

u oso claimed dat me cannot gif up meat ... which me din say @ all ...

anyway, me do nt want 2 tok further on tis ... u can hv ze last word on tis ...

wat u write oni reflects on urself n ur comprehension of england ...

my goodness, the way you argue is just like my wife! :rolleyes:

you better check out the meaning of hypocrite on a dictionary as well. btw, please keep to your words and dun reply to me on this.

saying one thing and doing another is also hypocrite. :smile: