• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It's advertisement time again

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1656424186245.png

1656393117434.png

gansiokbin.png

1653988910816.png

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You may ask - why the need for a sticky ads?
Answer - becos a whore need to be punished until when the whore stop spamming sbf at prime time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Manual ads need some work

Up
For this gansiokbin will say cute little ducklings instead of saying lovely in FB.
After pop will have pok pok pok sound first then puck puck

Cantonese dog son of chicken @sbfuncle was jailed for selling illegal goods and committed CBT and kneel down to suck his boss cock to save his ass has been and now again hiding in rat hole using fake photos and spinning evil filthy lies doing defamation crimes to Gansiokbin Pui!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sbf and jurong east whore is here.
This thread need to stay on top
Whore is your Cantonese mother and you. You evil shameless Cantonese THIEF SCAMMER CRIMINAL BULLY hiding in rat hole spewing evil filthy lies to do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin with your Cantonese criminal dog prostitute descendant pride Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
piggy me help to up this thread
Ot course you Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT think you are entitled to hide in rat hole to gang up with your fellow Cantonese dog son of chicken fo defamation crimes to trample me hokkien virgin as what you and your cheap women are. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam @zhihau why is this thread not merged? Do human can be automatic or not? Why so evil shameless double standard? Why so unfair so cruel to me while shielding Cantonese hakka dogs sons of chicken doing defamation crimes to me? Pui! May you and your descendants be gangraped Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to mention the countless other chicken slut threads started by @pig aka @cat aka @meaninglesslife aka @NanoSpeed using my particulars from name to address to defame and harass me. Why so unfair so cruel to me don’t remove them?

@Leongsam @zhihau why is this thread not merged? Do human can be automatic or not? Why so evil shameless double standard? Why so unfair so cruel to me while shielding Cantonese hakka dogs sons of chicken doing defamation crimes to me? Pui! May you and your descendants be gangraped Pui!