• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Its 5th Nov - Do you think "The Messiah" will do anything today?

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's loading but rather slow... could be the sign of a DDoS attack or it could be a minor glitch.

The way DDoS works is that the attacker will launch an initial assault to see what happens and then ratchet up the strength of the attack to the point where the server comes to a standstill.

Guy Fawkes Day comes first above everything else.. including CL

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you think sinkies should be treated this way when they are screwed and still keep no action?

I have seen many typical chow sinkies, big talk in Kopitiam, big complains but on polling day, they are like dogs and their tails shrink and keep in between their 4 legs, walk miserably to the polling stations and vote for PAP.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have seen many typical chow sinkies, big talk in Kopitiam, big complains but on polling day, they are like dogs and their tails shrink and keep in between their 4 legs, walk miserably to the polling stations and vote for PAP.

how do you know? when they vote, you go and take a look is it?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
do you think all the big talk by PAP government such as Total Defence, Investing in F15 super jet and submarine and ISD are rubbish as their own servers are easily down by street thugs anon?
Obviously ISD failed its job to alert PAP before Anon strike. This incident same as MSK who run to Malaysia without detected by ISD.

You're being naive. It would be very easy to hack proof all government servers. However, it wouldn't be practical. It's not that the government does not have the resources. It's a case where a balance has to be maintained between cost, user friendliness and security.

The same applies to infrastructure in the real world. Take the MRT as an example. Imagine what life would be like if all commuters had to be scanned by metal detectors, bomb sniffing contraptions and their orifices probed for hidden explosives. It would make the MRT a lot safer but it would be a very unpleasant commute.

If someone wants to take down this site. It is easy. I would be able to get it up and running within an hour but the server would still be down while I took measures to get things going.

On the other hand, I could make it hack proof but you'd take 3 times as long to post a message.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The same applies to infrastructure in the real world. Take the MRT as an example. Imagine what life would be like if all commuters had to be scanned by metal detectors, bomb sniffing contraptions and their orifices probed for hidden explosives. It would make the MRT a lot safer but it would be a very unpleasant commute.

If someone wants to take down this site. It is easy. I would be able to get it up and running within an hour but the server would still be down while I took measures to get things going.
do you mean all the money and resources invested by government are meant to protect itself from the good citizens but they fail to do so when challenged by anon? so the PAP is good at screwing up sinkies but they cannot do anything and helpless when confronting organization like anon?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
do you mean all the money and resources invested by government are meant to protect itself from the good citizens but they fail to do so when challenged by anon? so the PAP is good at screwing up sinkies but they cannot do anything and helpless when confronting organization like anon?

Singapore functions efficiently for everyone. It's a great country and is well respected internationally. However, there are some citizens who seem to be hell bent on criticising just about everything.

It's a mindset you've adopted and it does you or the country no good whatsoever. It will change only when you start to realise how much better Singapore is compared to 99% of the rest of the world.

Administrator

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope something would be done. I'm feeling like this for a long time.

357PAP.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who is PM Najib? the one you whom you lick the balls daily to earn your living?

Dun kay kay lah, your Master Najib. The one that you are sucking his cock and waiting for 2018 to screw you and your family in Malaysia for another 5 more years.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i was expecting the whole of the sinkieland govt IT sites to be all down at the same time.. a bit disappointing.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You think he "Tuah Kang" but no action kind? I'm still waiting for the next one to go down!

Huat arh!

They probably found some hole and weakness on some of the sites that's why declare they will attack not counting on IDA doing panic patching. Ironically the panic patching cause more damage to their system than actual hacking. This is why hacker groups actually hack first BEFORE they claim credit for it