• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious IT Programmer Hacked Into PAP NCS And Deleted Servers After He Was Fired For Being A Lousy Programmer! Guess Race!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How cum this ceca kum can find job do easily in sg?

What do you think? :biggrin:

modi1_0.jpg

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<His contract with NCS was terminated in October 2022 due to poor work performance and his official last date of employment was Nov 16, 2022.>>

<<In February that year, Kandula returned to Singapore after finding a new job. He rented a room with a former NCS colleague and used his Wi-Fi network to access NCS' system once on Feb 23, 2023.>>

He lost his job in Nov 2022, returned to India. Then he managed to get another job in Singapore in Feb 2023. Can you imagine how easy it is for this bastard to get another job so soon within 3 months?

U try losing your job now, and see how long it takes for you to get another white collar job.

Last edited:

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
<<His contract with NCS was terminated in October 2022 due to poor work performance and his official last date of employment was Nov 16, 2022.>>

<<In February that year, Kandula returned to Singapore after finding a new job. He rented a room with a former NCS colleague and used his Wi-Fi network to access NCS' system once on Feb 23, 2023.>>

He lost his job in Nov 2023, returned to India. Then he managed to get another job in Singapore in Feb 2023. Can you imagine how easy it is for this bastard to get another job so soon within 3 months?

U try losing your job now, and see how long it takes for you to get another white collar job.
PAP CECA really satki. So easy fund job compared to locals. Fuck PAP :FU:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
NCS handles our national IT infrastructure. The worrying part is why our NCS hires so many foreigners.

Singaporeans don't want to be cleaners and construction workers, I can understand... ...

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

He lost his job in Nov 2023, returned to India. Then he managed to get another job in Singapore in Feb 2023. Can you imagine how easy it is for this bastard to get another job so soon within 3 months?

He is a real talent must be a jealous Sinkie coworker at NCS backstab him. We should give this talent shitizenship so that he can create more jobs for useless Sinkies.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20240513_bk_state_courts_kandula_nagaraju_1.jpg

once on Feb 23, 2023.
I personally dealt with CECA, who deleted the company's data upon his resignation. On my first day of work to replace the CECA, I informed my employer what has happened, only to be met with boss irresponsible reply that it wasn't the company's fault and it was my job to make it right. The following day, I did not show up for work because my initial impression of local boss really sucks to high heaven.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I personally dealt with CECA, who deleted the company's data upon his resignation. On my first day of work to replace the CECA, I informed my employer what has happened, only to be met with boss irresponsible reply that it wasn't the company's fault and it was my job to make it right. The following day, I did not show up for work because my initial impression of local boss really sucks to high heaven.

So you couldn't keep your IT job beyond a single day but CECA programmer is worse than you.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

He lost his job in Nov 2022, returned to India. Then he managed to get another job in Singapore in Feb 2023. Can you imagine how easy it is for this bastard to get another job so soon within 3 months?

Now karcheng also got pluck pluck sound liao

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow sure or not? Really got dragon got tiger when u said you didn’t show up the following day. Hah

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was under recruitment agency outsourced to NCS doing sinkie govt IT support many years ago, team lead is ah beng, 1 Malay abang quit on 2nd day leave door access card on the table never report for work and change phone number LOL

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was under recruitment agency outsourced to NCS doing sinkie govt IT support many years ago, team lead is ah beng, 1 Malay abang quit on 2nd day leave door access card on the table never report for work and change phone number LOL
Local Bosses and Jiuhu Bosses...mostly your karcheng will have pluck pluck sound

Only different pluck pluck sound is in volume