• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It Is So Easy To Make Money From Football Betting! Any Retard Can Do It!

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually what you said is true, my friend just made quite a pile after identifying the switch in formula for the permuations of winning and losing teams in the simultaneous matches, as well as the consecutive matches played.

He only lost when the forumla and permutations changes after a period. After that, he identified the formula for the new permutations, and he continue his winning streak for the rest of the matches again for that period. Seeing is believing.:smile:

Thingy is that he is consistent in the amount he wagered for each match to limit his loses when the formula switches.

It Is So Easy To Make Money From Football Betting! Any Retard Can Do It!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually what you said is true, my friend just made quite a pile after identifying the switch in formula for the permuations of winning and losing teams in the simultaneous matches, as well as the consecutive matches played.

He only lost when the forumla and permutations changes after a period. After that, he identified the formula for the new permutations, and he continue his winning streak for the rest of the matches again for that period. Seeing is believing.:smile:

Thingy is that he is consistent in the amount he wagered for each match to limit his loses when the formula switches.

I know exactly what are the permutations you are talking about but let's not make it too obvious for the donkeys here. We also need those retarded Man U and Liverpool fans to continue to make the bookmakers fat!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its part of the process in the series of wagering, its only a technical signal:biggrin: that the maker has switched formula for the permutations for which team to win and by how much at half time, or at full time. My friend's regimental adherence to the formulae in placing his wagers, leaves no room for emotions.:( Everything is just technical.

Again you must have lost on the Man U game while i think that i am the only one who predicted it correctly. 1-0. Sorry to remind you of your misery. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?99291-The-Official-TCSS-Thread&p=868402#post868402

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've researched literally thousands of matches. Here are my findings:

1. Home teams, on the average, have twice the amount of testosterone than away teams. Testosterone improves stamina, accuracy and power.

2. Even when the same teams with the same lineups play each other in consecutive games, the results still might differ. Hence, it's not enough to just choose the "better" team on paper.

3. Everything changes/evolves. Winning or scoring streaks do not last forever. The same goes for scoring droughts. Wigan might just end their 8-match losing streak next weekend by beating Blackburn at home. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Bro, u also know how to find your way here, must be self interest leading u huh? :p

Agree with your points 1 and 2, and most people would agree too.
On point 3, history has no bearing at all, unless the manager and players are a weak bunch who keep thinking about it.
I'm thinking of Wigan too, but mainly because I want Kean to be sacked and Blackburn to go down and the Venkys to look silly. :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Home teams, on the average, have twice the amount of testosterone than away teams. Testosterone improves stamina, accuracy and power.

2. Even when the same teams with the same lineups play each other in consecutive games, the results still might differ. Hence, it's not enough to just choose the "better" team on paper.

3. Everything changes/evolves. Winning or scoring streaks do not last forever. The same goes for scoring droughts. Wigan might just end their 8-match losing streak next weekend by beating Blackburn at home. :biggrin:

You moronic dumbass :oIo:

Why waste time going through thousands of matches and who gives a fuck about teams like Wigan and Blackburn.. just follow the 2 teams with the most amount of money to throw around and that is Real Madrid and Man City!