• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It Is So Easy To Make Money From Football Betting! Any Retard Can Do It!

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since the beginning of the year, I have made more than 1 million dollars from football betting. It is so simple. I simply betted on 2 teams that the handicappers have problem setting fair odds and my success rate is 80%.

Here is my free tips to help all you braindead retards to win money from soccer betting:
Back Manchester City on handicap in all EPL matches.
Back Real Madrid on handicap in all Primera Liga matches.

Hopefully, these will help some of you dumbasses from jumping to your deaths!:biggrin:

To all you infidels out there, I will post my updated results here and see for yourself how smart people make money!

Last edited:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Back Manchester City on handicap in all EPL matches.
Back Real Madrid on handicap in all Primera Liga matches ...
where u buy ur handicap bets? ... spools dun haf woh! ... so, u muz b betting illegally! ... men in bleu wil soon knock on ur door! ... :eek:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
where u buy ur handicap bets? ... spools dun haf woh! ... so, u muz b betting illegally! ... men in bleu wil soon knock on ur door! ... :eek:

You retarded gay dog :oIo:

I only bet with legal UK bookmakers and I travel to the UK quite often! Only braindead ahpeks like yourself bet with sg-poos!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I only bet with legal UK bookmakers and I travel to the UK quite often! Only braindead ahpeks like yourself bet with sg-poos!:oIo::oIo::oIo:

nanbeh alwasy use the same retarded doggie thingie to anger people.you must be world's most retardestest doggie here.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Here is my free tips to help all you braindead retards to win money from soccer betting: ...
u dedrater conman! ... :oIo:

in ze post below, u tel ppl dun believe in gambling secrets found online ... n u r telling ppl 2 follow ur tips ... u r leading ppl 2 bedok reservoir! ... :mad: :oIo:

Why would I want to sell my secrets!!:mad: Only a moronic dumbass like you will believe in Gambling Secrets found online..If they are any good, the owners of the secrets would use it themselves and not sell it like koyok on the Net!:oIo::oIo:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I only bet with legal UK bookmakers and I travel to the UK quite often! Only braindead ahpeks like yourself bet with sg-poos! ...
u dedrater goy dag! ... :oIo:

u go n throw ur moni away 2 angmo? ... oni moronic dumbasses like urself do dat! ... :oIo: ... u shud b donating 2 spools instead! ... :mad: ... ah loon nids ur donation 4 his 8 mths bonus! ... :mad:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Since the beginning of the year, I have made more than 1 million dollars from football betting. It is so simple. I simply betted on 2 teams that the handicappers have problem setting fair odds and my success rate is 80%.

Here is my free tips to help all you braindead retards to win money from soccer betting:
Back Manchester City on handicap in all EPL matches.
Back Real Madrid on handicap in all Primera Liga matches.

Hopefully, these will help some of you dumbasses from jumping to your deaths!:biggrin:

To all you infidels out there, I will post my updated results here and see for yourself how smart people make money!

this kind of stupid methods have been in use for decades liao......................

bookmakers are always hoping people bet on favourites.....................that's how they make money..................

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You dun know what you talking about.
Asian handicap taking ManCity and Madrid would not have clear handicap for some games.
If you betted 1x2 market the returns were very low and there were draws and losses as well.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asian handicap taking ManCity and Madrid would not have clear handicap for some games.
If you betted 1x2 market the returns were very low and there were draws and losses as well.

Clinton666.......................his mouth bigger than his brain...........................

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then how did I win over a million dollars betting exclusively on Man City and Real Madrid!!:mad:
Madrid and ManCity win the last 16 handicaps out of 20 of their league matches (I emphasize league matches). These 2 teams are peerless in their leagues!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1 million rupiah?

Then how did I win over a million dollars betting exclusively on Man City and Real Madrid!!:mad:
Madrid and ManCity win the last 16 handicaps out of 20 of their league matches (I emphasize league matches). These 2 teams are peerless in their leagues!

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi there

1. You
2. Retarded
3. Gay
4. Dog
5. You don't have to be a Rocket scientist to know that when herds have been doing that. When you can sniff out irregular score results or upsets for Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and other big games, only then i will give you an audience.
6. Hahaha!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
The devil's clitoris' number came out in the recent big sweep draw.
A pity it was only the $30 prize. :o
He must have spent it already. :biggrin:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there

1. You
2. Retarded
3. Gay
4. Dog
5. You don't have to be a Rocket scientist to know that when herds have been doing that. When you can sniff out irregular score results or upsets for Barcelona, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and other big games, only then i will give you an audience.
6. Hahaha!

You spastic maggot :oIo:

It is people like you betting on Barcelona and Bayern Munchen that is transfering your money to people like me! These teams are famous for keeping the bookmakers fat!

dietcoke

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes, u won over a million hell bank notes from the ah long that u borrowed from and no money to pay back?

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You spastic maggot :oIo:

It is people like you betting on Barcelona and Bayern Munchen that is transfering your money to people like me! These teams are famous for keeping the bookmakers fat!

You must have missed my posting below yesterday and lost money on the Barca game. Maybe i can console you by rubbing salt to your wound. Wahahaha :biggrin:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?99291-The-Official-TCSS-Thread&p=869743#post869743

149898558b785493c8ddd74f06f9c7ae5be5a23d.jpg

The ideal result for me would be to end in a stalemate. :biggrin: Don't tell it won't and it's impossible because Barcelona drew twice away to Bilbao before! :biggrin: