• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat It is raining now

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have 落地窗 too.only bad if faced yet another block of concrete

haha, my window view is unblock.
if no need to work on weekend, i love to lie on sofa then look outside what happened.
sometime i can see the kids learning Wushu or Taekwondo.

it is a enjoyment to see what people doing. hahaha

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha, my window view is unblock.
if no need to work on weekend, i love to lie on sofa then look outside what happened.
sometime i can see the kids learning Wushu or Taekwondo.

it is a enjoyment to see what people doing. hahaha

Can tell that you stay at very low floor to see people walking and playing. I hate noise at low floor level. Sometime people play soccer, sometime got those "tong tong cheng" music. Sometime people quarrel and chut noisey pattern.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can tell that you stay at very low floor to see people walking and playing. I hate noise at low floor level. Sometime people play soccer, sometime got those "tong tong cheng" music. Sometime people quarrel and chut noisey pattern.

well, depend how you see the things.

i feel it is good.