• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s time to give my victory speech Cantonese dog @musclepower @gsbslut hiding in rat hole smearing and insulting Gansiokbin have been defeated!!

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
@bart12 And obviously you dare not call me slut in public and are one of the dogs out there that gang up using whistle to harass me. You hide in rat hole insult me slut, when in open only use whistle that appears harmless. So smart criminal dogs that are good at telling lies and you think you can get away from karma. Nowadays I don’t feel a thing when people die a violent death because I always wonder what evil they or their parents did

You declare victory too early..first of all you can't prove your virginity, you have been called a slut , a whore daily online.. even in real life men like to whistle at you.. Men like to whistle at slutty women..Even all your neighbors from Jurong to Johor like to perform voyeurism on you by checking whether you wear a bra or not.... I don't have to call you a slut to prove a point.. :roflmao:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You declare victory too early..first of all you can't prove your virginity, you have been called a slut , a whore daily online.. even in real life men like to whistle at you.. Men like to whistle at slutty women..Even all your neighbors from Jurong to Johor like to perform voyeurism on you by checking whether you wear a bra or not.... I don't have to call you a slut to prove a point.. :roflmao:
You Malaysians and sinkie criminal dogs hide in rat hole gang up yo abuse me as slut means I am slut? Your kind whistle instead of call me slut in public already proved the truth is I am no slut and you are evil coward bully dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysians and sinkie criminal dogs hide in rat hole gang up yo abuse me as slut means I am slut? Your kind whistle instead of call me slut in public already proved the truth is I am no slut and you are evil coward bully dogs. Pui!
Oh ya obviously I declare victory then the criminal dog @gsbslut then climbed back means I didn’t declare my victory early.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trolling

Wilful refusal and/or unable to provide REAL evidence of virginity

YOU ARE A VERY DISHONEST & DISHONOURABLE WOMAN.
Tell that to yourself LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SO FAKE PRETENDING CHASTE CANTONESE ADULTERER PERSECUTING HOKKIEN VIRGIN FOR ADULTERY doing DEFAMATION CRIMES spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do EXTORTION CRIMES on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg
Tell that to yourself LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SO FAKE PRETENDING CHASTE CANTONESE ADULTERER PERSECUTING HOKKIEN VIRGIN FOR ADULTERY doing DEFAMATION CRIMES spamming evil toxic lies of Gansiokbin with zero evidence and do EXTORTION CRIMES on Gansiokbin to provide evidence to prove you wrong. My virginity test challenge is a challenge and not an obligation to dogs. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
UP UP UP!

THE MORE VIEWS THE MORE THIS FAKE VIRGIN SCAMMER IS EXPOSED IN SINGAPORE & WORLDWIDE
Scammer is you Cantonese dog hide in rat hole do evil to me so proud. No wonder no tycoon only can suck cock play dirty tricks bully old weak vulnerable woman by whistles in public and hide in rat hole smearing and insulting as slut. Remember you self admitted your Cantonese Pahang mother is the DIRTY SLUT whereas I am a virgin that issued you virginity test challenge but you coward dare not take up. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Page 21

No evidence has been presented by GANSIOKBIN.
You are a proud dog of Malaysian Cantonese criminal dog @musclepower doing crimes for him after deserted by him. Don’t even need him to come in to give you a pat lol cheap Cantonese dog self claimed sinkie with self admitted CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT MOTHER PUI!