• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s official! Lawrence Wong is no longer hiring based on Meritocracy. PAP will be doing DEI hires for next election

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3406.jpeg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Name me one achievement worth of mentioning from a SG women minister?
Zilch none nada zero

They may be good administrators because they nag, bitch and rumourmonger, but to be a thinking leader, charismatic, motivational, oratorical and with vision, no woman has it.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zilch none nada zero

They may be good administrators because they nag, bitch and rumourmonger, but to be a thinking leader, charismatic, motivational, oratorical and with vision, no woman has it.

There's a woman who's more powerful and more influential than all the male ministars but she isn't a cabinet ministar.

A few years after the death of Old Fart a.k.a. Lee Con You, Pinky a.k.a. the third prime ministar, turned to his wife, Queen Ho Jinx, for decisions on critical issues pertaining to the state.

An example: the final draft of Lawless Wong's speech at the National Day Rally 2024 had to be approved by Ho Jinx before he could practise it in front of a small group of por lumpar ministars and civil serpents.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's a woman who's more powerful and more influential than all the male ministars but she isn't a cabinet ministar.

A few years after the death of Old Fart a.k.a. Lee Con You, Pinky a.k.a. the third prime ministar, turned to his wife, Queen Ho Jinx, for decisions on critical issues pertaining to the state.

An example: the final draft of Lawless Wong's speech at the National Day Rally 2024 had to be approved by Ho Jinx before he could practise it in front of a small group of por lumpar ministars and civil serpents.
That person has a talent that's a dime for a dozen.
I think I might find cheaper ones in Geylang. The vacuum that they can extract is confirmed better.

poore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Zilch none nada zero

tray return