• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It’s lonely and tiring to be always in the 1% or 0.1% or 0.01%

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hNVtJtjvfqc15a5wC9AVxTlLdYqIley-V5yHXSl1CZRD_L_AWnyFjc8-V4dYbQ4NFTiVoqg856pt4uJYLowqormUyZoI5AD7UMZ3bMTNewy8Yo3tSO10OY8X34qhVcVH-BR_
Show this picture is proof?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have been attacking the entire family and the entire race because of your personal grudges with certain individual.. nobody attacks somebody in this manner..
You are telling lies again I merely RETURN insults to their family women and I only said the race of the attackers that keep attacking me the more they attacked me the more they are mentioned don’t twist it to I attack entire race when it’s the entire race attacking me judging by the numbers/frequency and not the other way round

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lu fucking ASSHOLE slut earlier already let @empathizerofeatshitndie caught you telling lies still act blur asking which 1 is lie :rolleyes: my uncle punish you to open your jibye big big and read KNN
View attachment 112648
how many times you Cantonese prostitute descendant want to repeat this lie and I already said i didn’t scold him I have the right to point out he is the clone son of whore that viciously attacked me as mdm wong

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
criminal sons of whores can use a barrage of lies to attack me and then do character assassination of me tell lies and don’t act innocent you thieves steal all my Facebook photos before
Lu fucking ASSHOLE slut been leevealing inconsistencies hence my uncle say you are confirmed a fucking itchy jibye slut at work KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lu fucking ASSHOLE slut been leevealing inconsistencies hence my uncle say you are confirmed a fucking itchy jibye slut at work KNN
Again telling lies there is inconsistency when there is none. only your Cantonese prostitute descendant mouth said have inconsistency

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Again telling lies there is inconsistency when there is none. only your Cantonese prostitute descendant mouth said have inconsistency
telling Lies again and again when all just gone through. Why? Cantonese prostitute descendant like to tell lies to do character assassination what else can it be