• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Israel's Precision Pager Attack Against Hezbollah Was Legal Under International Law

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Terrorism does not respect race or religion.

When you use terrorist means to eliminate a group of people you label 'terrorists', it makes you a terrorist as well.

Anyway, terrorism was started in the Middle East by the Zionist Irgun and their ilk in the lead-up to the founding of Israel. The real reason why this tit-for-tat terrorism has continued unabated since is because Israel has consistently denied the Palestines their homeland, and thwarted every attempt at a 2-state solution.

You are not making an apple to orange comparison. A steak knife is different from a Kris. Try again.
:roflmao:

images

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not making an apple to orange comparison. A steak knife is different from a Kris. Try again.
:roflmao:

images
If I use a steak knife to stab and kill someone, it becomes a murder weapon. Otherwise it's just cutlery. You can check with the AG Chambers if you don't believe me.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
For Zionist terrorism sympathizer @duluxe, you tell me no civilians were injured or killed in the pager attacks, that these people were hiding in Hezbollah homes and toilets?

The entire world is calling this a terrorist act; only Jews and their fascist supporters say it's not.

Israel’s Terrorist Attacks Have Unleashed Hell in Lebanon

With air strikes now increasing the bloodshed, there’s no telling how much worse things could get.
SÉAMUS MALEKAFZALI

At around 3:30 PM local time last Tuesday, Israeli intelligence services launched a mass, simultaneous attack inside Lebanon the likes of which has never been witnessed before in the history of modern warfare. Thousands of pagers, all secretly packed with plastic explosives, were detonated remotely with the notification of a message sent by the bomb-makers.

In an instant, almost 3,000 people were injured, and over 10 were killed, among them children and healthcare workers. They were shopping in grocery stores, walking on the street, driving in cars. Some were working in hospitals, others were at home with their children. While many were in the south of the country, many others were in the southern suburbs of Beirut, miles from the front lines where Israel and Hezbollah have been trading fire.

https://www.thenation.com/article/world/israel-lebanon-attacks-airstrikes-war/

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I use a steak knife to stab and kill someone, it becomes a murder weapon. Otherwise it's just cutlery. You can check with the AG Chambers if you don't believe me.
As per what you claim, don't deny me from storing a rifle or bayonet in your house. It is a civilian device.

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
As per what you claim, don't deny me from storing a rifle or bayonet in your house. It is a civilian device.
Twisting my words again.

I repeat one last time:

1. Rifle stored in my house: NOT civilian device
2. Rifle used to shoot people on Orchard Road: IS civilian device.

Oh boy... there's something wrong with your brain... let the forumers decide...

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twisting my words again.

I repeat one last time:

1. Rifle stored in my house: NOT civilian device
2. Rifle used to shoot people on Orchard Road: IS civilian device.

Oh boy... there's something wrong with your brain... let the forumers decide...

Pt 2, why you consider it a civilian device? Is it a common consensus?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought you were asking about the origin of the pagers.

You agree or disagree with the opinion?

I'm not a lawyer and my opinion doesn't matter in this ongoing war. Multiple laws have already been broken by both sides over the decades of genocide.

But no policeman will arrest and trial the wrongdoers. An eye for an eye until the world becomes blind