• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamophobia in Singapore?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear ASS Admins,

montessori_kovan_discrimination_hijab_interview_scared_bigotry_unprofessional_religion_islam_tudung_singapore.jpg

I was discriminated because I was wearing a hijab, I like to share my unfortunate experience with you. I went for an interview today at one of the modern montessori preschool in Kovan and my interview went well until my interviewer Mdm Sheela, Director of MMI told me....

Interviewer: Since you are wearing the hijab if you start working here you have to wear a bandanna to cover your just your hair.

Me: what is the reason for this policy in your company?

Interviewer: Because we have many incidents where chinese parents are afraid to handover their kids to a staff who is wearing hijab. kids get scared too.

This is the most ridiculous reason I have ever heard for not allowing hijab in workplace.

Called ministry of manpower they refer to MUIS.

Called MUIS, they refer somewhere else.

MOM PUT ON HOLD........

MUIS PUT ON HOLD.............

THIRD TRANSFER ------- SORRY OFFICE HOURS ARE CLOSED...

CLAP CLAP WOW SINGAPORE SO MULTIRACIAL!

Sharifah Begum

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...s-hijab-wear-ludicrous-claims-fearful-parents

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear ASS Admins,

montessori_kovan_discrimination_hijab_interview_scared_bigotry_unprofessional_religion_islam_tudung_singapore.jpg

I was discriminated because I was wearing a hijab, I like to share my unfortunate experience with you. I went for an interview today at one of the modern montessori preschool in Kovan and my interview went well until my interviewer Mdm Sheela, Director of MMI told me....

Interviewer: Since you are wearing the hijab if you start working here you have to wear a bandanna to cover your just your hair.

Me: what is the reason for this policy in your company?

Interviewer: Because we have many incidents where chinese parents are afraid to handover their kids to a staff who is wearing hijab. kids get scared too.

This is the most ridiculous reason I have ever heard for not allowing hijab in workplace.

Called ministry of manpower they refer to MUIS.

Called MUIS, they refer somewhere else.

MOM PUT ON HOLD........

MUIS PUT ON HOLD.............

THIRD TRANSFER ------- SORRY OFFICE HOURS ARE CLOSED...

CLAP CLAP WOW SINGAPORE SO MULTIRACIAL!

Sharifah Begum

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...s-hijab-wear-ludicrous-claims-fearful-parents

Muslims scared of pork and avoided it at all cost and even demanded non-muslims to not contaminate them with pork and they get violently angry if you don't follow. This irrational fear just because some idiot in centuries ago don't like pork.
So you can't blame the parents for such irrational fear of women wearing hijab.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw did you read the reason given? Chinese parents scared when non mudslime parents of any race probably think the same thing but as usual chinese get blamed for it.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw did you read the reason given? Chinese parents scared when non mudslime parents of any race probably think the same thing but as usual chinese get blamed for it.

Chinese are always kiasu type.always want to be first. Want to be rich. Want to be strong. And first want to be scared.if they don't want their child to be handled by a woman wearing hijab, go back to china.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims scared of pork and avoided it at all cost and even demanded non-muslims to not contaminate them with pork and they get violently angry if you don't follow. This irrational fear just because some idiot in centuries ago don't like pork.

This is malay land. You don't like, balik tong sang.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is malay land. You don't like, balik tong sang.

Fuck you religious retards! You ancestors are Hindu and Buddhist you fool! Also, your fucking ancestors are from Yunnan. So you should fuck off to Yunnan. You fucking retarded religion is from Middle east, so you should fuck off to middle east if you don't like pork! You fuckig retarded religious idiot!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put ALL the blame on the Roman Empire, another evil nation at that time.

In AD 66-69, the Judea tribe, Jesus tribe, Simon Dekobar did get rid of the Roman Empire for 3 years. When the Romans finally fight back to conquered Israel they (Romans) put a big huge Pig statue in The Holy Temple. It was to revenge and shamed the Judea Jews.

As such the Jews do not eat pork from then onwards. It was to honor their God and reminded them of their past against the Roman.

The later tribe of Jesus people was found by the Arab and Muslim and Allah was created.

It was the reason the Muslim religion dont eat pork or touch pig.

Go fuck the Italian bastard for causing this Pig/pork problems.

Again, the evil Westerners, EU, was causing problem to many Asian countries , starting from ME region.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chinese are always kiasu type.always want to be first. Want to be rich. Want to be strong. And first want to be scared.if they don't want their child to be handled by a woman wearing hijab, go back to china.

stfu nigger many non mudslimes don't want this shit around.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

theres no reason why one shouldnt be afraid of a person in hajib,in islam women wear hajib to be closer to god,to know god,u want to be careful of people who communicate with god on a daily basis.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
why is it sinkieland when most people here dont speak singlish and are not from here?

The foreign imported shits will learn to speak singlish in a matter of time but die die, they will not learn to speak or read bahasa melayu unlike the pioneer local sinaporans who could communicate well with their melayu neighbours and friends in pasar melayu.

Today, sinapo is a rojak pot full of foreign shits imported to mingle with local sinaporans but culturally and linguistically, they are not really sinaporans.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's not true. Sinkies still form the majority by far.

Today, sinkies are clearly divided into local born sinkies and those imported foreign shits originating from ang moh land, tiong land, vietong land, ah neh land, pinoy land, etc. By next 10 years down the road, local sinkies will no longer form the majority of true sinkies. The foreign imported shits will be the majority part of the total population and the future of sinkie land is doomed.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The foreign imported shits will learn to speak singlish in a matter of time but die die, they will not learn to speak or read bahasa melayu unlike the pioneer local sinaporans who could communicate well with their melayu neighbours and friends in pasar melayu.

Today, sinapo is a rojak pot full of foreign shits imported to mingle with local sinaporans but culturally and linguistically, they are not really sinaporans.

Of course they won't. Many younger sinkies never learnt melayu when they were in school etc and it's fine.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most sinkies speak Singlish.

Most sinkies are born in Singapore. They are from here.

Not true most sinkies born in sinapo. Walk around town and you will hear more foreign languages and dialects than singlish spoken. Obviously, you still living in a cave. Pappies boasting success in integration of imported foreign shits but they know they have failed.