• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamist @Haqiqatjou explains why there is nothing wrong with having sex or marrying a 9 year old

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont ask me! I have nothing to do with this.
Initially arabs out of arabia did not have the quran to guide them. And when they conquered Jerusalem, they did not build a mosque over what was the site of jewish temple.the dome of the rock building is not a mosque or a shrine. It is a monument to the Oneness of the Creator. Monotheism.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dont ask me! I have nothing to do with this.
Initially arabs out of arabia did not have the quran to guide them. And when they conquered Jerusalem, they did not build a mosque over what was the site of jewish temple.the dome of the rock building is not a mosque or a shrine. It is a monument to the Oneness of the Creator. Monotheism.

Congrate, you have reverted to your previous religion. Welcome back to the halal institution.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrate, you have reverted to your previous religion. Welcome back to the halal institution.
Early Arabs out of Arab were monotheist. They served the One Creator. They were not enslaved by religion. Or by any book.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age 9 can be physically mature? This fellow is a sick fark. He should let his own daughter marry off at 9 years old then.

1720230977011.png

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Age 9 can be physically mature? This fellow is a sick fark. He should let his own daughter marry off at 9 years old then.

View attachment 202229
Those embroiled with religion will follow what the religion dictates instead of common sense.
Same as those Israelis who believe a certain portion of the planet was promised to them. And from that promise, all kind of cruelty and suffering are considered requirements to fulfil the promise.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
When the girl starts having their period they are good to be f*****.
They deserve Good Sex.
As a man, man should give them good sex every now and then.