• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ISLAMIC Chechnya’s Kadyrov: ‘When we finish with Ukraine, we will go to those countries that have desecrated the Quran

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You emulating the prophet in having sex with under age girl and killing?

1400 years ago. So long the girl reach age of puberty, parents consent. Sah. In war i will defend my family. Killing is allowed as an act of self defence. But not for Jehovah witness. Are you one of them?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
1400 years ago. So long the girl reach age of puberty, parents consent. Sah. In war i will defend my family. Killing is allowed as an act of self defence. But not for Jehovah witness. Are you one of them?

I love chio bus, but if you offer me your 9 years grand-daughter (she reached biological puberty), my own morality tells me to say NO even if you say 'OK and go ahead to fuck'. Even 16 year old, my morality would reject.

It is understandable to expect higher morality from a leader. Besides money, SEX is a big temptation. Many have yielded, haha.

We kill a chicken to eat, but we won't do it with cruelty. You argument and justification of beheading in self-defence, only the muslim community will find it acceptable.

Side note, muslims are hypocritical. When a muslim is killed by a non believer in self-defence, the whole community would react 'peacefully'.