• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this really a discount?

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Came across this Food court giving this promo.
Makes me wonder if these people are brain dead
if they want to attract business thru pricing.

Attachments

• promo.jpg
    promo.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 168

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Like that ah? Then how about i put
Usual Price : $3.00
Now : $1.50 only!
Cheap or not? Thats a lot of discount leh :rolleyes:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the whole of spore, screw up fuck up services are prevalent. 'cause its in our culture. the PAP culture had ingrain into every aspect of this country. so how? LPPL!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The cheapest can of coke i have ever bought was 60₵ from a vending machine & to think that the vendor is already making a profit :eek::eek:

HDB kopi tiam price is about $1.20
So wad do u do?
Do the sinkie way... buy for half the price from provision shop, then go to kopitiam order a cup of ice. :eek::eek:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

The cheapest can of coke i have ever bought was 60₵ from a vending machine & to think that the vendor is already making a profit :eek::eek:

HDB kopi tiam price is about $1.20
So wad do u do?
Do the sinkie way... buy for half the price from provision shop, then go to kopitiam order a cup of ice. :eek::eek:

just don't say its promotion. it insult the intelligence of sporeans. we all know the price is about 1.20. end of story.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Came across this Food court giving this promo.
Makes me wonder if these people are brain dead
if they want to attract business thru pricing.

Technically it is still a discount as price had been reduced what. Normal food court 1 drink also cost $1.50 so it's a 20% discount. Want bigger discount, buy the drink at NTUC then drink at food court. Bigger discounts are available via the tap water