• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is this a bus or a market?Singapore bus service...

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was taking the bus 175 after shopping at orchard road with my fren.I was so angry not because i can't find a place to sit or stand but because alot of space were used to advertise HP products.I was full of anger and i took out my camera and video this scence and upload to youtube for all to see.

Hey, i thought our Singapore bus company were making alot of moneys already?Why still need to more extrra make money by helping HP to advertise?Too greedy???

I thought the main purpose for the bus is for transportation.How come our bus are now becoming like a advertising tools for the big boys?The bus company suppose to serve us or serve the big company?

This is so stupid.We paid for the busfare is for them to bring us from one place to another and hopefully can sit down or have more place to stand and now we had to make space for the HP printers and computers and we had to squeeze like jelly for those big machines.What the mummy!!! Look at the video i took...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XlgNK1JNt0

Last edited:

Ripley

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object height="385" width="480">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9XlgNK1JNt0&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="385" width="480"></object>

Bus---tard

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was taking the bus 175 after shopping at orchard road with my fren.i was so angry not because i can't find a place to sit or stand but because alot of space were used to advertise hp products.i was full of anger and i took out my camera and video this scence and upload to youtube for all to see.

Hey, i thought our singapore bus company were making alot of moneys already?why still need to more extrra make money by helping hp to advertise?too greedy???

I thought the main purpose for the bus is for transportation.how come our bus are now becoming like a advertising tools for the big boys?the bus company suppose to serve us or serve the big company?

This is so stupid.we paid for the busfare is for them to bring us from one place to another and hopefully can sit down or have more place to stand and now we had to make space for the hp printers and computers and we had to squeeze like jelly for those big machines.what the mummy!!! Look at the video i took...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xlgnk1jnt0
又要马儿跑。又要马儿不吃草

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, this kind of marketing BS is going to replace the failed TV MOBILE. Looks like they are replacing BS with BS!