• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is she chio?

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
You got check amateur pron, see got your face or not:confused: Wait she got last laugh.......free actor:o

He..He..He.. Back then I once hooked up a Pinay pub gal at Katong.. We exchanged Hp nos but I gave a fake contact no..:biggrin: Brought me to her rented apartment at Siglap area.. Had a good bonking session with her.. After that she asked me for a loan of a few hundred.. Told her since both of us were tired, why not we sleep first and then I would give her the money the next morning after we wake up..She happily agreed with my suggestion.. Then while she was sound asleep, I put a $5 note on this small desk besides her bed and I quickly made my way out of her room and headed straight to the front door..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You got check amateur pron, see got your face or not:confused: Wait she got last laugh.......free actor:o

Don't scared me hor..:biggrin: He..He..He..He.. Happened in 2004.. Each time I drove around Siglap shopping centre, this memory came flashing back...I saw her again few years ago at Parkway Parade.. My then GF now wife asked me why this Malay looking gal kept on taking quick glances at me. I then realised that it was that Pinay gal.. :eek:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He..He..He.. Back then I once hooked up a Pinay pub gal at Katong.. We exchanged Hp nos but I gave a fake contact no..:biggrin: Brought me to her rented apartment at Siglap area.. Had a good bonking session with her.. After that she asked me for a loan of a few hundred.. Told her since both of us were tired, why not we sleep first and then I would give her the money the next morning after we wake up..She happily agreed with my suggestion.. Then while she was sound asleep, I put a $5 note on this small desk besides her bed and I quickly made my way out of her room and headed straight to the front door..:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Very bad leh, Bro.........

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just sharing lor. I make it a rule for one night stand; 1) Neber bring them to where you stay 2) Always the time and place of your choosing 3) After she knows the destination, be alert if she communicate to anyone else.:o

By the way, those blocks of flats opposite siglap shopping ctr sibo, with the 24hr malay coffeeshop? There now got chio mei mei also.:p

Don't scared me hor..:biggrin: He..He..He..He.. Happened in 2004.. Each time I drove around Siglap shopping centre, this memory came flashing back...I saw her again few years ago at Parkway Parade.. My then GF now wife asked me why this Malay looking gal kept on taking quick glances at me. I then realised that it was that Pinay gal.. :eek:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's a good thing you gave a fake phone number, otherwise you phone's inbox and call registry would be flooded. Pinays are highly jealous and clannish.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
i knew her from dempsey hill, she comes from manila. the real person look like a starlet and is very seductive, should i up???ke..ke...

krafty aka hotbot - BALLS TO YOU UNDERSTAND?! The girl didn't come all the way here to go out with a loser taxi driver like you. Why can't you be successful like this guy?

n547493471_696187_3236.jpg