• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is PAP reading SBF? NS could be shortened says govt.

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
in other words, regulars' time and resources could be put to better use than idling around drinking coffee at toast box chains. :rolleyes:

was in sg last year and kept cumming across officers in number 3 drinking kopi at cafés in the afternoon. and they were there for over an hour talking cock.

Army is like that, isn't it. Literally a waste of fucking time.

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jobsFTns.jpg

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any clown can be an instructor.

A week out of OCS, I was training recruits without knowing what the hell I was talking about. :p

Those cannot make it ones are posted to school to take charge of trainees. Those solid ones are posted to unit. You must be one of those fucktard ocifers. :kma:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Those cannot make it ones are posted to school to take charge of trainees. Those solid ones are posted to unit. You must be one of those fucktard ocifers. :kma:

Yeah I managed to get out of that. I was one of the most idle ocifers around. By 3 pm, I was already at the squash courts.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. This is the one of the best forum. Truthly speak out from peasant mind.
There are hard core PAP and Opposition supporter. Also those are more nuetral.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, shorten ns for few weeks for fuck?! Just shorten reservist, 5 years Max. At least ft employers will consider chow sinkee slaves for employment.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any way to check if there's any dossier on me or not? :eek::eek::eek:

People in Middle East faced and fought bullets and bombs and tanks
And they won

Stinkies of Stinkapore land feared dossiers and downgrading

STINKIES WILL REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH TO BE FUCKED TO BE TIEWED TO BE KANNED BY PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES WALKING BAGS OF EXCREMENT

LUCKILY SMEAR OF SHIT ON SOLE OF SHOE LKY IS WITHIN DAYS OR WEEKS TO BECOME A ROTTING CORPSE
LUCKILY LKY FILLED PAP WITH GREEDY SELF SERVING ROTTEN BASTARDS AS ROTTEN AS LKY WHICH WILL IMPLODE FROM THEIR OWN ROTTENESS

SINGAPOREANS ONLY NEED TO GO AROUND WITH PIANO WIRES AND STRING UP COLLOBORATORS FROM LAMP POSTS

AFTER THE YUM SENGS AND SINGING DANCING ON THE STREETS

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
A few weeks? Might as well don't shorten. :rolleyes:

Cut reservist training to 5 cycles, fuck low key ICT, fuck operational readiness.

SGTs and below serve till 30 years old max, officers serve till 35 years old max. Gongkias who want to volunteer for more ICTs are welcome to do so.

agree with this. and put all the paper generals and PRs in spec ops, and attach me out. i don't wanna be involve with these fuckers. i never got my spec op bonus during NSF, n for ICT the bonus is meaningless or less than makeup pay so fuck u too!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course they know, and they all climax after reading So many post here. Better than sex and black jack!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah piang! don't like that say mah! just an ego trip for me lah :p:p:p

if you have a dossier, you are somebody. most of us are tracked by an electronic database. hardcopy dossiers are only for old school foggies who are about to call it a night to browse over. :o

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reservist period is too long. it is absurd that we probably have the second longest Reservist period in the world after Israel. why ?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Reservist period is too long. it is absurd that we probably have the second longest Reservist period in the world after Israel. why ?

overheard that those fancy toys we've bought had a shelf life of about 10 odd years before new technology replaces them, if we don't have long reservists cycle, how to justify these purchases?