• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is our local OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE as bad as those in Msia?

JinGanKor

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.jbtalks.cc/thread-529997-1-2.html

"千万不要去老城吃东西啊!本人曾经在老城打过工,简直就是噩梦!那里的确是很肮脏!我超级讨厌外劳!食物和水都是外劳准备的,他们在有闷热又脏的楼梯口切菜,食物很多时候过期不新鲜!还有外劳在厨房偷吃炸鸡咬过还放回去,每当客户投诉食物有头发,饮料倒太满就喝一两口,太多冰块他们就直接用手把冰块捞起来,然后要我送去给顾客,我叫那些外劳换新的结果被他们骂!那里千年抹布肮脏又臭到死没有新的替换顾客闻到都想吐!!我在那里打工期间遇到顾客投诉很多次了还是没有改进,我只是打工的无能为力啊!!

老城除了提供一餐给员工以外其他没有一样福利是好的!住宿舍要给钱,可是每次故意断水断电!楼下店面从来没有断水断电过,连外劳都问经理为何每次到了固定的时间宿舍就会断水断电,分明是故意要省水电费嘛!而且宿舍的男外劳很恶心,喜欢当众抓下体过后还然后用手去抓食物!看到女的员工就问你要不要干那回是他付你十块钱!简直就是性骚扰!最后干脆辞职不干了!"

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.jbtalks.cc/thread-529997-1-2.html

"千万不要去老城吃东西啊!本人曾经在老城打过工,简直就是噩梦!那里的确是很肮脏!我超级讨厌外劳!食物和水都是外劳准备的,他们在有闷热又脏的楼梯口切菜,食物很多时候过期不新鲜!还有外劳在厨房偷吃炸鸡咬过还放回去,每当客户投诉食物有头发,饮料倒太满就喝一两口,太多冰块他们就直接用手把冰块捞起来,然后要我送去给顾客,我叫那些外劳换新的结果被他们骂!那里千年抹布肮脏又臭到死没有新的替换顾客闻到都想吐!!我在那里打工期间遇到顾客投诉很多次了还是没有改进,我只是打工的无能为力啊!!

老城除了提供一餐给员工以外其他没有一样福利是好的!住宿舍要给钱,可是每次故意断水断电!楼下店面从来没有断水断电过,连外劳都问经理为何每次到了固定的时间宿舍就会断水断电,分明是故意要省水电费嘛!而且宿舍的男外劳很恶心,喜欢当众抓下体过后还然后用手去抓食物!看到女的员工就问你要不要干那回是他付你十块钱!简直就是性骚扰!最后干脆辞职不干了!"

don't think the standard will be so horrible here.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one at East Coast Park? The chicken hor fun is quite okay.

However, the service there suck big time, keep forgetting orders and when you need the waiters to be around, they are running around and with no system. Worse still the waiters and waitress not only bochap you, they might only come to you after say 10 minutes with a black face. I still wonder how come got so many people go there.

Our child was enrolled into a play group there on Saturday and after 2 or 3 rounds, I told my wife we will black list this shop. Nowadays we go to KFC for breakfast, service is fast and the breakfast is acceptable.

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't think the standard will be so horrible here.

Trust me, my coffee was not even here when I finished the noodle. The staffs there are really not customers oriented. The things are relatively expensive and you can only pay by cash and no other means.

tiverton18

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the owners of Old Town White Coffee is Mark Lee, the pock marked face and comedian, of Channel 8 Mediacorpse.