• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is MM lee smiling at the wake?

†††††

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is MM lee smiling at the wake?

looks like a smile from the side view or my imagine run wild??????

08.jpg

Last edited:

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
he just open the mouth talking la..the person smiling is the one in ur avatar and in fact laughing heartily

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Observe the smirk and body language of ex-CJ Yong who's now moved into the inner circle of MM's wise counsel. Accompanying MM overseas and having a good breakfast is now assured for this chao pappy.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
kena kick out of Malaysia cry like hell on the steps of city hall precious wife die no tears.

twinseeker

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought he's down with some lung infection? why isn't he being quarantined?

or is he defying doctor's order in hope to aggravate the infection... so he can rendexvous with his beloved soonest possible?

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
kena kick out of Malaysia cry like hell on the steps of city hall precious wife die no tears.

That is because the wife died long ago, not few days' ago. That's why Dr Lee suddenly has a special column in Straits Times; it's quite obvious that all her previous writings, especially about MM reading poems to KGC, were geared up for this event.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat's wrong with smiling? Basically I attended many wakes and the bereaveds are always smiling cos they want to put their guests in comfortable position. No need to cry the whole day and show long faces. There are enough time to mourn after the funeral.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat's wrong with smiling? Basically I attended many wakes and the bereaveds are always smiling cos they want to put their guests in comfortable position. No need to cry the whole day and show long faces. There are enough time to mourn after the funeral.

yah! only when last day sending off, some will cry until faint. when sending my grandmother off during last day, all my uncles, aunties and my mum lost control. relatives also cry till very loud! some more u all know last time siblings and relatives a lot! all very close. all walk along the road and cry at the same time can be quite a scene. 真的很悲壮!

tomolo see how they behave when sending off. see got people breakdown or not. but seeing lhl and his wife wear that black and white attire really score some PR point, so commoner and feel so close to them.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yah! only when last day sending off, some will cry until faint. when sending my grandmother off during last day, all my uncles, aunties and my mum lost control. relatives also cry till very loud! some more u all know last time siblings and relatives a lot! all very close. all walk along the road and cry at the same time can be quite a scene. 真的很悲壮!

tomolo see how they behave when sending off. see got people breakdown or not. but seeing lhl and his wife wear that black and white attire really score some PR point, so commoner and feel so close to them.

What is their religion?, when is the funeral?, private or public?, with gun salute???