• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Malaysia a safe country?????????

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to admit,,singkie land is the safest amoungst all the countries in SEA..not sure if Brunei is safer or not\

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have to admit,,singkie land is the safest amoungst all the countries in SEA..not sure if Brunei is safer or not\

sinkapore feels safer and the police are less likely to be lazy although maybe just as incompetent....in any case my last few trips to JB disclosed that there has been a very visible police presence in the usual shopping hotspots and the security personnel in those areas have been beefed up a fair bit so you wont run into troublemakers.....

TeamDrifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
true true, I always drive Toyota Altis to JB, fill the tank, come home then transfer to my Audi R8 :eek:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

This is surprising to me because all along I have the impression that luxury car owners don't care shit about the cost of petrol.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gunmen on motorcycle shooting people dead here and there. Custom Deputy got shot this morning.A big challenge to the Police lo.GE is drawing near and violence is on the rise

I've given up on that third world country. All the best to WuQi and the others who are trying to make a life there. Hopefully they will succeed, but for me, JB and malaysia are out. I've seen enough, I need another country with more rule of law,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can any country be worse than Singapore when it comes to safety?

You could even die while sitting happily inside a car, because an uprooted tree flies up and crushes you to death.

Repeat a lie (or half-truth) often enough and people will start to believe it. 'Singapore is safe' is that lie. It lulls you into complacency, and then you're shocked when something violent or fatal occurs.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
true true, I always drive Toyota Altis to JB, fill the tank, come home then transfer to my Audi R8 :eek:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Your fuel tank havent exploded yet har?? All it takes is a spark lcheapo....got money to buy R8 got no mone to pump petrol. .....simi lanjiao....you are as good as those thousands of fuckers they catch every year cheating on their parkng coupons.....

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've given up on that third world country. All the best to WuQi and the others who are trying to make a life there. Hopefully they will succeed, but for me, JB and malaysia are out. I've seen enough, I need another country with more rule of law,

Maybe got hope if the opposition wins n malaysia and najib doesnt cheat.....desperate fuckers who need to cling on to power will do any fuckn thing...including pretending to " attack" their own rallies to cite incidents of violence...wha a bunch of dirty motherfuckers,,.......

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mudland is a big cuntry. Peesai is a ...well a peesai. Stay in peesai because the world ain't safe for sinkees..

Even for peesai if you ask all the murdered victims families in the last 10 years they would say peesai ain't safe either. So better not to be born at all.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But i mean safe like can walk in the streets at night, etc. I wont dare do that in indon and Pinoyland. But I was once half drunk and walk back to my hotel in hanoi old quarter. Got back safe and sound at 2 am +. Hanoi is a safer city cos the cops very on the ball due to it being the capital.

I'm not sure if that's true if you compare crime rates per capita

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe got hope if the opposition wins n malaysia and najib doesnt cheat.....desperate fuckers who need to cling on to power will do any fuckn thing...including pretending to " attack" their own rallies to cite incidents of violence...wha a bunch of dirty motherfuckers,,.......

Najib confirm will cheat. A cornered rat like him will do anything to bite back, fair or unfair.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mats always mess up their countries.

Take for example Indonesia.

Run by the superior Cina race better. At least there is real development.

This is the hard truths Mats are trying to deny.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your fuel tank havent exploded yet har?? All it takes is a spark lcheapo....got money to buy R8 got no mone to pump petrol. .....simi lanjiao....you are as good as those thousands of fuckers they catch every year cheating on their parkng coupons.....

then he siphon the petrol to his R8.....be careful hor....one cheapo sinkie did that and became BBQ man some years back.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can any country be worse than Singapore when it comes to safety?

You could even die while sitting happily inside a car, because an uprooted tree flies up and crushes you to death.

Repeat a lie (or half-truth) often enough and people will start to believe it. 'Singapore is safe' is that lie. It lulls you into complacency, and then you're shocked when something violent or fatal occurs.

Nparks will say that it is an Act Of God that the tree uprooted during the storm, nothing to do with safety....drivers must wear helmets, when driving in the future... ha ha ha ha

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mats always mess up their countries.

Take for example Indonesia.

Run by the superior Cina race better. At least there is real development.

This is the hard truths Mats are trying to deny.

Is Spore any better?
You can die by being hit by a PRC driven Ferrari or a PRC driven SBS bus. All this when you are following the traffic rules. Oh yes even by a drunk foreign diplomats. What is worse is that you will see these foreigners get away with it with a slap on the hands.

Last edited: