• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it wrong to hope that LHL gets cancer again ?

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know it is not so good but since LHL does nothing for the good of the common folks but treats foreigners better than locals, I don't give a fuck.

Maybe after sobering up (now have downed 1 bottle of wine), I may regret, but as at now, I really hope someone else takes over as PM and lead Spore to greater heights.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, nothing wrong leh. chon join u in celebration. tonight not bad. sell untill 2 crates not enough to fill. me at least got a quartet. hehrhe.

20130408_225034_zpsda9c1768.jpg

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you got drink alcohol or not ? Me face very red but luckily still can type properly.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know it is not so good but since LHL does nothing for the good of the common folks but treats foreigners better than locals, I don't give a fuck.

Maybe after sobering up (now have downed 1 bottle of wine), I may regret, but as at now, I really hope someone else takes over as PM and lead Spore to greater heights.

No it isn't. Keep up the good work and keep hoping.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nothing wrong.

Watch what you say. Cancer can strike anyone, I mean anyone!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

mirror mirror on the wall
cancer will boomerang on the one
who cursed others to fall

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ever the pragmatic, me thinks cancer takes too long to kill anybody,
In the meantime, this Clown who all are cursing,
Blindly pursues his mathematically inspired policies to screw everybody,
If it's ill thoughts that ball-less SINKIES are nursing,
May I suggest a heart attack of fatal proportions,
To finish off him and his quantum concoctions.

PS: Wow, didn't know I could do this while commuting on MTR that seldom breaks down nor is infested with Ah Nehs, Pinoys, Ah Tiongs and what not. And literature I did not read for both the Os and As in Sinkieland.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
don't ignore the karma pendulum
you curse someone with speedy death
or hideous death
you will receive your own bitter fruits in due time
so be very very very aware
i've seen many stickened ones who perished in sheer anguish
with such rapidiity that they too were taken aback...

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Uncle.

It is my wish to die of a heart attack - quick and relatively painless
My desire is that it comes when I am at least 80 instead of earlier
Visions of relatives pretending to moan in front of my hospital bed
While backstabbing each other and positioning themselves for a piece of my estate aka Dynasty
Is not my cup of Kopi
I am being kind to Pinky.

One man's wine is another man's poison.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. kopi, why are you so hot this morning leh?
2. honest, ah pinky really looks veri sickly mah.
3. i guess it is also from the medication too:biggrin:

good morning sir

1.not nice to wish others ill
2.not nice to wish others death
3.not nice to wish others cancer
4.death comes suddenly to all like a ghost in the darkness of the night
5. sori sir, kopi going to Jiathong in the Travels Folder liao...cheers and take care sir..byeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thanks Uncle.

It is my wish to die of a heart attack - quick and relatively painless
My desire is that it comes when I am at least 80 instead of earlier
Visions of relatives pretending to moan in front of my hospital bed
While backstabbing each other and positioning themselves for a piece of my estate aka Dynasty
Is not my cup of Kopi
I am being kind to Pinky.

One man's wine is another man's poison.

you don't know when you will die
you don't know where you are going to die
you don't know how you are going to die
let death take its natural course
all determined by the seeds you have planted
take care sir...stay healthy, stay happy and stay cheerful
death comes suddenly to everyone
there is no need to wish for it

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

you need to set up a protest to throw out the PAP... KPKB in this forum is totally no use.. that is why i stay away from sinkies.

either you fuck off from sinkieland or protest against the PAP... if you dun do either this, you are a sinkie..

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need to hope for it, he has got cancer cells in him.