• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it safe to go to Chatuchak market at Grandstand?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's true. I can never understand why people queue for Hello Kitty.
it's mainly for their kids, but adult sinkies also get orgasms after queueing 6.9 hours and successfully securing a toy. the chap below has been wanking to the hello kitty toy ever since he secured it.
1580778799691.png

1580778828146.png

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
That's comparing apples with oranges.

It has nothing to do with apples or oranges it's all about probability theory and putting things in perspective.

There is a greater chance of getting killed by traffic than by catching the corona virus.

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's mainly for their kids, but adult sinkies also get orgasms after queueing 6.9 hours and successfully securing a toy. the chap below has been wanking to the hello kitty toy ever since he secured it.
View attachment 71080
View attachment 71081
I like Hello Kitty too. But I would never put myself to quote for such things.i
It has nothing to do with apples or oranges it's all about probability theory and putting things in perspective.

There is a greater chance of getting killed by traffic by catching the corona virus.
I think the critical period of the virus is next 3 weeks to the end of February. 30000 Chinese returning to work here is a big risk. If there is community spread in Singapore, most people will not go out and the streets will be very quiet. If we pull through this critical period, everything will be OK.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 71080
View attachment 71081

Also, gongkias who want to please their ah lian girlfriend by giving her the Hello Kitty toy. Spending hours to queue is in itself an expression of devotion and love.

Some opportunists also want to resell the toys online, make a tidy profit.