• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is it against the law, if we address MM Lee as...

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only if you boycott the polls and allow PAP to retain its seats, will it be crime. Once he is out of government, you can call him anything.

Why is it a crime to boycott an unfair election? Isn't it the other way round, a crime to participate in a unfair election?

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to make LINDA angry isn't?, the last time they wore Kangaroo T-shirts, she got mad..and you want to shout "Mien Fuhrer"?:eek:

:biggrin: Mien Fuhrer is 'My Leader' in German, so whats wrong? Those PAP hor, si bei difficult... Say 'I love u Harry!' also wrong, say 'MY LEADER!' also wrong. haiz....

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far no more German leader is called that way after Hitler. It seems that now this is more a vulgurity in German.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
:biggrin: Mien Fuhrer is 'My Leader' in German, so whats wrong? Those PAP hor, si bei difficult... Say 'I love u Harry!' also wrong, say 'MY LEADER!' also wrong. haiz....

I concur with you on this, shouting "My Ruler is not an offence at all, the same, as the old ladies doing the pom pom greating wodden Goh at one the ballot counting centres.."wan shui..." a proclamation fit for an emperor.

Calling, "the Duchess a dog, and naming your dog, DUCHESS!" is two different thing.

Someone here mentioned that other than Hitler..."mein fuhrer" had not being used since..

nothing is wrong calling him "great "leader"..:biggrin: