• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is IPTV legal in Singapore ?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
crt tv??
please lah, this is 21th century.

nothing beat HDTV broadcast on lcd/plasma TV.

of course you need lcd/plasma tv, for iptv, you seen a crt tv with ethernet input? unless you bought those made in china box
then yes you can watch on crt. but those are illegal box, which may end their broadcast any day or it may last longer than your made in china setup box.

if singapore have no hdtv yet, call mediacorp and ask them to pull up their socks.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I'm referring to the China box.

I watched IPTV in the hotel in Shanghai. And I understand Sim Lim Square has been selling such boxes, but not sure if it's legal to be watching IPTV.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I'm referring to the China box.

I watched IPTV in the hotel in Shanghai. And I understand Sim Lim Square has been selling such boxes, but not sure if it's legal to be watching IPTV.

yeah it is illegal, so is cunninglus in singapore, but no one is stopping you from doing it at home, so no one stop you to watch iptv.

since iptv is one way only, that means you are safe, unlike torrent, where people can get your ip address. no one except the server know your ip address. so you are safe for now.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah it is illegal, so is cunninglus in singapore, but no one is stopping you from doing it at home, so no one stop you to watch iptv.

since iptv is one way only, that means you are safe, unlike torrent, where people can get your ip address. no one except the server know your ip address. so you are safe for now.

Hooray !!!!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone watching IPTV in Singapore ?

Can CRT TV run IPTV as well ? Or must one get a LCD TV in order to access IPTV ?

This fucking Queen suk dick is a fucking retard who doesn't have a simple life skill of using a search engine to look for its pathetic questions:oIo:

Do u know why?:oIo:

QSD was an ex convict of Changi prison and was cut short of any formal education:oIo:

It is also a cheapskate loser sinkie that want to leech information from others:oIo:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Technically, crt tv can run IPtv but you need analogue to digital converter, and it does't stop here. With the hassle, you may as well get a LCD TV with digital input.:rolleyes:

Anyone watching IPTV in Singapore ?

Can CRT TV run IPTV as well ? Or must one get a LCD TV in order to access IPTV ?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Content wise english programs will be a problem because heard that Google TV is encountering opposition from TV execs in the US.

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are Singaporeans waiting for ?

In Shanghai I watched Euro 2012 games on IPTV. I'm not sure if they carry EPL matches, but Champions League is a good bet.

Stop paying StarHub Cable.