• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is innocence the strongest aphrodisiac?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The older a man gets, the more he finds female innocence alluring and irresistible.

And because it's hard to find such innocence in matured women, especially if they have already seen a real erect penis, worse still, experienced, the older man turns to young teenaged girls and becomes a paedophile.
What about older woman? Find man inner sense sexy? :unsure:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
And if you need to taunt her repeatedly to provoke a stream of Hokkien vulgarities, you would. Just like what you have been doing all this while in this forum.
Where got? I am a peace loving and conflict avoiding person. But I do love my hokkien vulgarities in bed. :biggrin:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
some gals are confused. They want it badly but they refuse to let go of themselves. Even with the right man, they want to act dao or act virgin.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
innocent enough?

lib%20womyn92ad%20(5).jpg