• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

is innocence the strongest aphrodisiac?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes if you wish.
do men find a woman's innocence alluring and irresistible?
The older a man gets, the more he finds female innocence alluring and irresistible.

And because it's hard to find such innocence in matured women, especially if they have already seen a real erect penis, worse still, experienced, the older man turns to young teenaged girls and becomes a paedophile.

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
The older a man gets, the more he finds female innocence alluring and irresistible.

And because it's hard to find such innocence in matured women, especially if they have already seen a real erect penis, worse still, experienced, the older man turns to young teenaged girls and becomes a paedophile.
not a pedo.and will never be. what about 30 years old women?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Innocent and inexperienced types are the best, when we have a bit of time and she is pretty. Can be such a turn on. Many years ago, I had a day out with one of those. Back at my place, she started to undo my zipper whilst lowering herself. I had to stop her, told her I needed to shower or at least wash my didi first. So cute lah!

Houri

Stupidman
Loyal
Innocent and inexperienced types are the best, when we have a bit of time and she is pretty. Can be such a turn on. Many years ago, I had a day out with one of those. Back at my place, she started to undo my zipper whilst lowering herself. I had to stop her, told her I needed to shower or at least wash my didi first. So cute lah!
innocence is a virtue and a chore. like it at times, hate it at times too.