• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Firefox going up-lorry?

Harry Lee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firefox seems to be getting slower now-a-days..... hangs my pc too when I download graphics.....

Chrome seems to be faster and more stable....

Do you share my observations...... or am I growing old?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Firefox seems to be getting slower now-a-days..... hangs my pc too when I download graphics.....

Only uncle yap can answer you .i prefer chrome to Mozilla ...

Dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chrome is way faster than mozilla nowadays. Switch to the former due problems at loading and sometime will hang too.

Bollocks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bollocks. Agree that Chrome is faster but FF are for add on fanatics. :biggrin:

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
used to use chrome. but hang a lot so switch to firefox. but now firefox also like a lot of problem too. :( its time to switch back?

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The concern I have is using anything by Google. They have a reputation for spying on users. They were caught snooping on Safari users by by-passing Safari's security.:rolleyes:

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firefox is very resource hungry
I upped my mbp to 16GB but if Firefox was open with 2 or more cs6 then habis

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I stopped using FF after it kept crashing due to a driver conflict with the adobe flash player. IE is crap but at least it is stable

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think firefox is more for technical inclined pple. i am a geek and i like firefox, it allows me to make some configuration here and there.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i prefer chrome...much faster. In fact i have all browsers xcept Opera.
on PC, i think the most fucked up is safari...damm slow.

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
a few milisecs difference is hardly noticeable.

but the main culprits are the state contols isp.

they are spying on you.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
a few milisecs difference is hardly noticeable.

but the main culprits are the state contols isp.

they are spying on you.

Everybody gets watched on the Internet whether he or she likes it or not. The online version of a cctv-laden London - a sample city for the eventual shift towards a surveillance society, and probably the prelude to the rfid implanting of humans in the future. Even the CIA observes facebook users too. So there's no such thing as "net neutrality" (only to a commercially-beneficial extent) or "anonymity" or any such monkey bullshit.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The concern I have is using anything by Google. They have a reputation for spying on users. They were caught snooping on Safari users by by-passing Safari's security.:rolleyes:

Google is actually controlled by US Govt..................the owners are just frontmen only...................Jews some more

years ago before they were listed, people were wondering how Google can afford enough supercomputers to fill 1-2 football fields................

later they bought youtube just to see what people are watching........................gmail to see what emails people are sending..............

Last edited: