• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iris Koh in power mode to sue more people link to Geno Ong ( mai siao siao)

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Geno Ong was in touch with Beatrice Chong from SG Suspected Vaccine Injuries group before she died.
I'm suing Beatrice Chong for defaming me and she said that what her group does is to "help the G manage dissenting voices".
It's all being revealed in my blog.
Is Beatrice Chong in the network of rogue Government officers from AGC, Police, IRAS, CAD, targeting civilians?
Thanks to Geno's post, I now have proof that Beatrice Chong received my Court documents of my lawsuit. Save me the trouble of applying for substituted service.
I will be exposing all the people she tagged one by one.

459741261_10161400357817819_1186253711676299885_n.jpg

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
IK, go for it. These motherfuckers truly deserve it. Don't let them off. Fully support your actions. Amazing woman. Thank you very much for your service.

Last edited:

Willamshakespear

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is strange behavior. 1st, her cabal alluded that the sadly departed late Ms Geno Ong - whom had little in legal fees to defend herself, was figuratively pushed over the edge by her cabal's legal persecution - was making up stories of being in contact with lawful authorities, then now claims that such was true by her attempt to sue another, whom like many voluntary groups, offering help to cyberbully victims to live life again, & in her twisted mental state create the nonsense of some 'shadow' authorities are responsible....

She is only showing signs of Paranoia...a mental disability to discern realities from fantasy...

If she continues on with such behavior, ultimately she
WILL attempt to sue everyone in Singapore, including even tourists...& such like her will only endanger our Nation, as INNOCENTS are being used to fulfill her fantasies of being persecuted...It has to stop, to PROTECT innocent lives disrupted in daily life by her demented behaviour.

As if her insane antics are not enough, she seeks for CROWDFUNDING from others, to live out her paranoia, for legal funds to sue others.

My sympathies to her & others like her. Mental illness is no shame, but it needs immediate help when symptoms show up, like hers.

The only CROWDFUNDING that the insignificant nobody me would donate would be for her to seek mental help from IMH, where our Nation's TOP medical professionals can give her an accurate assessment of her psychological state, & the necessary medications to alleviate her mental pain, AS WELL as Psychiatric therapies, as it can be expensive over time.

I write this post out of compassion to her, as I, like many altruistic fellow Singaporeans, would leave none behind, & hope that thru our sincere efforts, she may rehabilitate & rejoin our progressive & evolving Singapore Civilization....

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is strange behavior. 1st, her cabal alluded that the sadly departed late Ms Geno Ong - whom had little in legal fees to defend herself, was figuratively pushed over the edge by her cabal's legal persecution - was making up stories of being in contact with lawful authorities, then now claims that such was true by her attempt to sue another, whom like many voluntary groups, offering help to cyberbully victims to live life again, & in her twisted mental state create the nonsense of some 'shadow' authorities are responsible....

She is only showing signs of Paranoia...a mental disability to discern realities from fantasy...

If she continues on with such behavior, ultimately she
WILL attempt to sue everyone in Singapore, including even tourists...& such like her will only endanger our Nation, as INNOCENTS are being used to fulfill her fantasies of being persecuted...It has to stop, to PROTECT innocent lives disrupted in daily life by her demented behaviour.

As if her insane antics are not enough, she seeks for CROWDFUNDING from others, to live out her paranoia, for legal funds to sue others.

My sympathies to her & others like her. Mental illness is no shame, but it needs immediate help when symptoms show up, like hers.

The only CROWDFUNDING that the insignificant nobody me would donate would be for her to seek mental help from IMH, where our Nation's TOP medical professionals can give her an accurate assessment of her psychological state, & the necessary medications to alleviate her mental pain, AS WELL as Psychiatric therapies, as it can be expensive over time.

I write this post out of compassion to her, as I, like many altruistic fellow Singaporeans, would leave none behind, & hope that thru our sincere efforts, she may rehabilitate & rejoin our progressive & evolving Singapore Civilization....

It is obvious to me that she did all these to please her own pleasures and to get people to agree with her beliefs rather than a real intention to save the world for her anti vax campaign.