• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Iranians Fined $21.60 for Beach Sex!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>Sep 4, 2009
</TR><!-- headline one : start --><TR>Couple fined for beach sex <!--10 min-->
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->BANGKOK - THAI police fined an Iranian couple about US$15 (S$21.58) for having drunken sex on a popular tourist beach in front of a crowd of excited onlookers on Friday, officials said.
The 28-year-old man and the woman, 25, from the strict Islamic republic were caught in the act just before dawn by a policeman in the coastal resort of Pattaya.
'While I was on a motorcycle patrol I saw some 20 people including tourists gathered at the beach. I went to examine and found the two Iranians were naked and having sex,' said Captain Jamras Thongjinda of Pattaya city police station.
Police charged the pair with committing an indecent act in a public place and in front of the public.
The couple said they were drunk after finishing a bottle of vodka between them and police fined them 500 baht before freeing them, Jamras said.
Pattaya has a reputation for drunken excess, sleazy bars and explicit sex shows. -- AFP

Snipeshot08

Alfrescian
Loyal
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"-->BANGKOK - THAI police fined an Iranian couple about US$15 (S$21.58) for having drunken sex on a popular tourist beach in front of a crowd of excited onlookers on Friday, officials said.
The 28-year-old man and the woman, 25, from the strict Islamic republic were caught in the act just before dawn by a policeman in the coastal resort of Pattaya.
'While I was on a motorcycle patrol I saw some 20 people including tourists gathered at the beach. I went to examine and found the two Iranians were naked and having sex,' said Captain Jamras Thongjinda of Pattaya city police station.
Police charged the pair with committing an indecent act in a public place and in front of the public.
The couple said they were drunk after finishing a bottle of vodka between them and police fined them 500 baht before freeing them, Jamras said.
Pattaya has a reputation for drunken excess, sleazy bars and explicit sex shows. -- AFP

I think its only a matter of time this vid clip ends up on the internet :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shouldn't they be caned publicly????:(

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only $15 for sex on a beach?

Nowadays you pay $15 for the cocktail, but never the real thing