• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

International gay lifestyle purveyor says sinkieland too low class for his new cafe

jw5

Loyal
Re: International gay lifestyle purveyor says sinkieland too low class for his new ca

Brule is right that its hard to find the right staff...but its not impossible.

I sometimes go to Tobys Estate down by robertson quay and the staff are very nice....local kids who can explain exactly what each strain of coffee is all about. Not overfriendly or withdrawn....just good service.

Is that where the former police scholars usually gather to reminisce over old times?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: International gay lifestyle purveyor says sinkieland too low class for his new ca

This guy really sound gay...they are problematic, full of themselves and feels that they are never wrong.

Umm, u are describing someone very familiar. Sounds like you know Gay Loong very well. But oh wait, he is Gay too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Problem with Sinkies/ FTs in service industry is that these people do not take pride to do their job and that is attributed to the fact that the employers do not want someone who love their job, but they only want someone who is able to do the job cheaply. For example, go to Mcdonald's today and order the prosperity chicken burger and ask the counter staff which part of the chicken is the patty made of. I did that every time i ordered this burger and so far only one staff gave it correctly as chicken breast. All other staffs had no clue what cut of meat the chicken patty was made of. I had one replied "It's chicken". Go ahead, try asking. :biggrin: You will be surprised, these people do not know what they are selling for your consumption.

You are paying them a shitty hourly wage, does it matter if they don't feel obliged to memorize product-related trivia?