• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Interest rate cut, stock market slumped, cannot withdraw their saving from banks; Chinese people save their own skin by secretly buying gold bar

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true that the Chinese hoard gold because due to the depreciation of their currency. However, the way they do it is wrong.

Background: Last year, i hosted three parasites from China for my work. Like hungry ghosts, they wanted expensive meals, lodging, sightseeings in Singapore without any sense of shame. So my boss was very happy that I brought them to Silver Bullion at Suntec when they asked about buying gold in Singapore. (costs us nothing to bring them there, except transport and my time).

If you are a precious metals investors, you buy bullion bars, and sealed ones for gold. The buy-sell spread is 2-3% for gold from LBMA-approved refiners, if you sell back the bar in sealed condition. Once you break seal, you lose 10-15% at least. If you buy jewellery pieces (less pure) or gold bars from non-LBMA refiners, you have to sell at 25-45% discount from spot prices (market rate for pure gold).

s-l1600.jpg

The parasites were very shocked when I told them that. In china, they buy gold from non-LBMA refiners, or just bits and pieces of unpure gold. Even if gold appreciates 30%, they wun make money. I sort of enjoy correcting them and scaring them because they had been unreasonable to me during their visits.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true that the Chinese hoard gold because due to the depreciation of their currency. However, the way they do it is wrong.

Background: Last year, i hosted three parasites from China for my work. Like hungry ghosts, they wanted expensive meals, lodging, sightseeings in Singapore without any sense of shame. So my boss was very happy that I brought them to Silver Bullion at Suntec when they asked about buying gold in Singapore. (costs us nothing to bring them there, except transport and my time).

If you are a precious metals investors, you buy bullion bars, and sealed ones for gold. The buy-sell spread is 2-3% for gold from LBMA-approved refiners, if you sell back the bar in sealed condition. Once you break seal, you lose 10-15% at least. If you buy jewellery pieces (less pure) or gold bars from non-LBMA refiners, you have to sell at 25-45% discount from spot prices (market rate for pure gold).

s-l1600.jpg

The parasites were very shocked when I told them that. In china, they buy gold from non-LBMA refiners, or just bits and pieces of unpure gold. Even if gold appreciates 30%, they wun make money. I sort of enjoy correcting them and scaring them because they had been unreasonable to me during their visits.
Pet Rock in Luxury Package, Good Job:smile:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

s-l1600.jpg

Wow....u have an atas job sia.
Good Job :smile:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow....u have an atas job sia.
Good Job :smile:

On normal days, I work in warehouses and do deliveries for healthcare-supplies. So i drive

Because i can drive, so I got to entertain the self-entitled parasites from China when they visit Singapore. You know how these people treats servants. I was like that. Nothing atas, my pay now less than $4000 every month, if lucky i get bonus.

Friends who are teaching get $8000-12000 every month + bonus + more work-life balance. They more atas.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
humans are contradicting animals. We strip the cave to mine gold, then put these gold back in vaults.
Gold has many many high tech usage is only we dun know and main media and tertiary insitutions avoid talking in details

Known application
1. GOLD for small molecules anti cancer treatment for enhance delivery

2. GOLD for bio implant

3. GOLD for superconductivity and shielding at space application

4. GOLD for Deuterium Based Nuclear Fusion application

5. GOLD for enhance Solar Panel Efficiency from 19% to 27% conversion

Based on what i know so far...other high tech chem industry i dun know

It is better to ket BBFA know NTUC Toilet paper is the best mah