• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Insane 156% Cleaning Fee Hike in Hawkers' Centre to Proceed Despite Outcry

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these hawkers got anal fucked by the Pappies and they have to say thank you .
Come 2016 , they will still vote for the Pappies to anal fuck them harder.
They deserve the government they vote for.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will cleaners pay rise? Fuck those NEA mudderfuckers. Yesterday I was eating at world trade centre and saw a midget auntie working as cleaner wiping tables. She is in her 70s.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
I warned you guys before. If you restrict FTs and insist cleaners get paid more, inflation will surely follow. There is just no running away from it.

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
I warned you guys before. If you restrict FTs and insist cleaners get paid more, inflation will surely follow. There is just no running away from it.

You warned us before ?? What a Joke ! You are from the Zoo you know ! Now get back to the Zoo and Feed the animals ! Or i will NOT give you any food !

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You warned us before ?? What a Joke ! You are from the Zoo you know ! Now get back to the Zoo and Feed the animals ! Or i will NOT give you any food !

hi there

1. bro, what feeding it!
2. specimen is some bitch/cunt.
3. it should bend over in the zoo!
4. :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serves some of these stall owners right..

Every time a PAP big shot Minister or MP comes to their Hawker Ctrs for visits, some of these CB kias can be seen smiling and posing for pictures with these Pappy Scums.. After these photos were developed, some stall owners even hang these photos on the signboards of their stalls..

Let me teach this CB kia por lumpar stall owners who now KPKB about the hike in cleaning fees..

Next time a PAP scum Minister visits a Hawker Centre with his Por Lum Par entourage and order makan or drinks, stall owners should put urine inside these food and drink.. If no time to urine, then use own saliva also can..

Wahahaha, these retarded hawkers you mentioned have never been patronised by me! :biggrin:

Pager

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these hawkers got anal fucked by the Pappies and they have to say thank you .
Come 2016 , they will still vote for the Pappies to anal fuck them harder.
They deserve the government they vote for.
They like it when bukkake. No pain buay song to them. Stupid.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for keeping this thread up.
No matter how you cry or insult, inflation is coming whether you like it or not. You will all be paying more for your hawker food.

cheers

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for keeping this thread up.
No matter how you cry or insult, inflation is coming whether you like it or not. You will all be paying more for your hawker food.

cheers

Well, don't worry....Even inflation goes up again, we will still ask the ZOO to give you ANIMAL Food to eat. For sure it is NOT Animal Shit waste :smile:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The biggest injustice/inequality of the price increase is that the old lady who sells the pak-tong-koh and kueh are expected to pay the same as the guy who sells noodles, with their bowls, chop sticks, spoons etc

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest injustice/inequality of the price increase is that the old lady who sells the pak-tong-koh and kueh are expected to pay the same as the guy who sells noodles, with their bowls, chop sticks, spoons etc

She old lady, pity her, let her earn la.