• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

INK from our NEWSPAPERS causes CANCER?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our newspapers are the only fucking newspapers in a "developed first world" country to transfer ink easily to your fingers and hands when you read or handle them.

Heard from some ang mohs in Singapore it causes cancer.

Perhaps the AVA should conduct checks?

Go buy some foreign newspapers from Japan, England, America from some mama newsstand (corner of Holland Village) and you see that their newspapers don not transfer ink to your fingers when you read them.

CAUSES CANCER? THIS IS SOME CAUSE FOR CONCERN. AVA PLEASE CONDUCT CHECKS OK!

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
And in it's ink they add some carcinogen and light poison ! So this is how they can transfer poison to millions around Singapore !

And the government inherit your properties and your CPF locked .

You died before you can withdraw it !

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just President Ong Teng Chong died of un-natural heart-attack !

CIA has some recipe for giving opponents heart-attacks !

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our newspapers are the only fucking newspapers in a "developed first world" country to transfer ink easily to your fingers and hands ...

Don't know about the ink quality but long ago notice the poorer quality of paper being used. Turns brown quickly compare to higher quality newsprint being used overseas.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, the rice you eat has been genetically modified. The more you eat, the more pro-PAP you become.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
This I have to agree !

YALOR! i not stupid ok!

Our newspapers are my daily dose of "Laughter Is The Best Medicine".

There are so many things one can read and laugh at.

The best are the front page headlines.

They put the silliest HEADLINES for all to laugh at. The least important, but most important for brainwashing they put as HEADLINES.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
you never hear about the toxicity of lead and that newpaper is manufactured by lead printing press. The third eyes tell me not to touch newspaper just like it tell me NS is killing Sg.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
in trading there is this thing call the loss/reward ratio. Eating china food , touching newspaper printed with lead printing press, and having NS in Sg = unfavorable loss / reward ratio.