• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indonesian province bans female secretaries over affairs

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20130713_191346_sexual_harassment_workplace.jpg

Saturday, Jul 13, 2013
GORONTALO, Indonesia - The governor of an Indonesian province on Saturday said he had ordered his top staff to replace their female secretaries with men following a string of extra-marital affairs.

"I received inputs that many government office heads here are involved in extra-marital affairs with their female secretaries," Rusli Habibie, the governor of Gorontalo province on northern Sulawesi island told AFP.

"They treat them much better than their own wives. They bring them presents from official trips like perfumes or branded bags while their poor wives get nothing," he said.

"For these reasons, I ordered them to replace their female secretaries with male assistants or with old women who are no longer attractive," he added.

Habibie is convinced that his subordinates will follow his instructions, though there won't be any punishment for those who don't comply.

"This is a moral sanction. I'm pretty sure they will follow my order, and all of them will get a male secretary soon," he said, adding that there were about 50 senior officials in the province who had hired female secretaries.

Last year, the Gorontalo administration demanded 3,200 male civil servants to transfer their monthly pay to their wives' bank accounts in order to limit the number of affairs.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
This fucker need to get an indo wife to know why mistresses are needed.
View attachment 11228

Saturday, Jul 13, 2013
GORONTALO, Indonesia - The governor of an Indonesian province on Saturday said he had ordered his top staff to replace their female secretaries with men following a string of extra-marital affairs.

"I received inputs that many government office heads here are involved in extra-marital affairs with their female secretaries," Rusli Habibie, the governor of Gorontalo province on northern Sulawesi island told AFP.

"They treat them much better than their own wives. They bring them presents from official trips like perfumes or branded bags while their poor wives get nothing," he said.

"For these reasons, I ordered them to replace their female secretaries with male assistants or with old women who are no longer attractive," he added.

Habibie is convinced that his subordinates will follow his instructions, though there won't be any punishment for those who don't comply.

"This is a moral sanction. I'm pretty sure they will follow my order, and all of them will get a male secretary soon," he said, adding that there were about 50 senior officials in the province who had hired female secretaries.

Last year, the Gorontalo administration demanded 3,200 male civil servants to transfer their monthly pay to their wives' bank accounts in order to limit the number of affairs.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nothing wrong with fucking the people who work with you right??

Thats what michael palmer thought...........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Almost no one wants to hire a male secretary or personal assistant.

It is well-known that it is a job which is dominated by women.

AntiPAPunk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Again, proof that Asiaone journalist(s) is/are trolling at the International News folder for interesting articles. To be fair sometimes i would copy n paste theirs directly instead of googling for the original sauce. :biggrin:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very sexist this rule. He should implement that secretaries be.

Fat
Ugly
Loud
Look like men.

Like pinky husband..than affairs will be cut down.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what happen if they are caught having gay affair with the male secretary? can they blame it on his policy?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something real wrong with their brains:biggrin:

That's because they believe in flying horse. Good example is in the video.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GGgw9YvXK-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: