• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Indian Tech Works Protest Immigration Discrimination in USA!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they lose their job, they should leave. They are meant to be temporary workers. The cap per country is totally fair. As it is, Ah Nehs are everywhere in the US. Go to a hotel, most likely own by Ah Nehs. Ah Nehs should go home and help Modi make India the greatest country in the world.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupidity

What work these guys are doing these days?

They helped collaborate the BIG data that were stolen by Apple, Google, Microsoft, AWS, Telcos, banks, ecommerce applications, GovTech government file such as Health Care etc to get all personal details in one place worldwide data. It is called ONE-DB or ONE_WORLD_DATABASE for Rothschild's MONOPOLY businesss.
Sooner these beggary elements will be out of jobs as Rothschild family. USA Democrats, PAP, CECA's BJP, CCP are all in deep shit.

Historically Nimrod built a massive Tower called Babel Tower about 4000 years ago, after Noah's blood. Nimrod wanted to hv a MONOPOLY under his Babylonian, and he wanted all men to work for his personal ambitions using resources worldwide (globally). It was considered a biggest Tower in the world then and it is located in modern map in Iraq. Nimrod wanted to role all men from this centralized Babel Tower. God Himself came down from Heaven and all the works were abruptly halped. God decentralized and cast the folks to scatter and migrate to even uttermost parts of the world. This is begore the continents were formed. At this time frame, the whole world was just united as ONE continent, called PANGEA.

Similar to such decentralization, I am expecting to see deglobalization to send back all CECA to where they belong.

Let us study some science and my findings:

1674153640623.png

Science Evolution Theory of continents drifting, and climate change theory is debunked by me

I have been trying to debunk this theory officially. Devil is fighting tooth and nail as he is seeking my support for the Darwin's evolution theory. I said that is impossible./

(Please read the contents below and then watch the video and you will be terrified that satan is trying to control Science and Technology and i will NOT allow him to take over until my last minute on this earth)

"In the year of 1910, Alfred Wegener proclaimed that the continents looked just like pieces of a broken puzzle( Jigg-saw) and the name "Pangaea/Pangea" is given to the super-continent. Pangaea is derived from Hebrew word pan + Gaia ("all, entire, whole") and Gaia ("Mother Earth, land").

By 1915, Alfred Wegener a satanist declared the continents are drifting away due to tectonics motions under the earth even today to support the SATANIC EVOLUTION for devil. Alfred Wegener named it a "Continental Drift" that caused a rift due to plate tectonics under the earth. He also gotten the Nobel Prize for such finds which I am trying to nullify and prove this that such theory is false.

Pangaea or Pangea, the supercontinent that existed approximately 335 million years ago, and it began to break apart about 175 million years ago and still drifting. This theory is wrong as it contradicts Bible. God Himself confirmed to me that this theory is wrong. Any spiritual inspiration that does not match the Bible comes from devil.

What does the Bible say?

Bible agrees partially that the earth was initially united together as a single super continent. But we read in the Bible that in the days of Paleg, "the earth was divided" and there were no continents on earth prior to his life. (1Chr. 1:19). The earth was divided about 4000 years only ago. Not 335 million years ago.

◄ 1 Chronicles 1:19 ►
In the days of Paleg, the earth was divided.

To be continued

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These shitskins should be gathered in one place and have a minigun sprayed at them and then thrown into a mass grave.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Come to Sindiapore instead of going back to India!

In Sindiapore, you will be treated like VVIP, exemption from NS, good pay job, you can even bring your whole village of people here

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I find it very funny that all these non citizens can protest about their rights in their transit country...especially those refugees.