• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian Rojak Case Woman Dies! Jeezz

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the f#@k are you going on about Jah rastafar? Cannot read and then shoot off your bloody bigot mouth is it? Since when did I absolve the hawker of any blame and liability? All I am doing is pointing out my observation that since the victims themselves appear to have realised that the material gravy smelt off and tasted unusual, then why the bloody hell did they continue to consume the obviously dodgy rojak gravy??? Sheesh...

Jah RatsFart is one of the 75% of chinkaporean who is brainf%%#ed.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23304&highlight=chinese

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be it's time to take a serious look on how the indian rojak and prata being handle during the cooking.

Is using hand the only way to do it ??
Can the indian community brainstorm such handling method ??

This time round, is no joke, 2 persons had die !! because of Indian Rojak.

I have not eat Indian Rojak and prata for some many years already.

This will definitely affect all stores in the future !

Only the Indian community! You never heard of food poisoning with chinese using their hands?

http://www.asiaone.com/Health/News/Story/A1Story20071206-39865.html

I am still waiting for the cause of the Prima Deli food poisoning case.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thot the Prima Deli case was closed? I thot it was the PRC staff who did not observe proper hygiene.

No fucking brains...no ears........just a fucking cocksucking mouth!.....Prima Deli is now making more money than your cocksucking profession...asshole!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
No fucking brains...no ears........just a fucking cocksucking mouth!.....Prima Deli is now making more money than your cocksucking profession...asshole!

I just gave you another red card. Continue harassing me and I will continue to give you red cards. The difference between you and me is that I come to this forum to read other people's posts to find out more the alternative voices from the official media.

You come here to rant and spam. Let's see how thing pan out.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just gave you another red card. Continue harassing me and I will continue to give you red cards. The difference between you and me is that I come to this forum to read other people's posts to find out more the alternative voices from the official media.

You come here to rant and spam. Let's see how thing pan out.

You are scaring me Bitch! Please send me more love cards and suck my dick lover!:p

Thanks for the latest love card, love. you suck good!:p

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What the f#@k are you going on about Jah rastafar? Cannot read and then shoot off your bloody bigot mouth is it? Since when did I absolve the hawker of any blame and liability? All I am doing is pointing out my observation that since the victims themselves appear to have realised that the material gravy smelt off and tasted unusual, then why the bloody hell did they continue to consume the obviously dodgy rojak gravy??? Sheesh...

WHat the fuck? It is a well known fact that your a bigot pretending to observe things with a fair mind. Your a racist towards chinese and everytime absolve other races from the blame.

if the mass food poisoning was due to a chinese hawker and their sauce smelt funny you would not have wrote blaming the consumers, the hawker would be blame 100%.

You think we dunno? Of course you had to write it or twist it in such a way to make it an "observation" that the consumers were at fault when u want to blame the consumers totally.

lancerglxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is absolutely no case of food posining in China.

Hint - Milk? Soya?...........The list goes on................

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets see what Kitchen Help Tan has to say?

Ha ha, he probably recommended that the neh pay for a culinary course in France to keep his kitchens clean.