• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian rape victim dies in SG

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
how to fight for survival when you are brutally treated by so many beasts?

raped so many times and bashed until almost dead?

if i were her i also prefer to die.

at least i can save a little drop of my last dignity those beasts cannot take away from me.

may GOD rest her soul.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Either the rapists were beating the shit out of her... or there's something really toxic about an Indian man's penis that an overdose of it could result in death.

Most professional hookers always shun Indian clients whenever possible. You think they know something that we don't?

Victims of gang rape in India so far:
1. 23-year old, transported to Singapore and dies in a hospital.
2. 17-year old, committed suicide.
3. 9-year old Russian girl.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, I would rather that they let her go in peace than to prolong her suffering with each passing day. Even if she were to recover, she would never be the same again, both physically and mentally.

Indeed. If a normal man like you was ass raped by 10 gays, you will never be the same again. No longer will you be able to control your bowels. We should do the merciful thing and put an end your misery.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah... first she gets raped by some beasts... next she gets raped by the Indian govt who sent her across the Indian ocean in critical state so as to score political points... next she gets raped by Mt E who probably would not give her the best attention because the Indian govt would probably be asking for a discount in fees

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
another failure by singapore doctors , first was the iranian twin, brunei princess and now her. why foreigner keep coming to be con. they should go to USA.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah... first she gets raped by some beasts... next she gets raped by the Indian govt who sent her across the Indian ocean in critical state so as to score political points... next she gets raped by Mt E who probably would not give her the best attention because the Indian govt would probably be asking for a discount in fees

Very unfair statement about Mt E. You want to say it in openly?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least it was Mount E. Had she been sent to CGH or NUH, it would have been instant death upon arrival. :wink:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_mkXGLHj7dE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

By Lim Yi Han
The body of the Indian student who died from injuries from a gang rape will be flown back to New Delhi from Singapore this afternoon between 3 and 4 pm.

The woman, who was Hindu, will be cremated, said the Indian High Commissioner to Singapore at a press conference at the embassy in Grange Road.

Her parents and two younger brothers will travel back with the body in the chartered flight.

Dr T.A.C. Raghavan, who did not reveal the student's name, said she had suffered a lot of injuries.

The woman died at 4.45am Saturday at the Mt Elizabeth Hospital where she had been flown in for treatment on Thursday.

Dr Raghavan and other embassy staff were with her family by her side when she died.

Earlier in the morning at the hospital after her death, reporters asked him about criticisms in India that she should not have been moved to another country till her condition was more stable.

He said then: "The effort was to give the best possible medical attention and medical treatment and our role in the High Commission was to facilitate that particular medical decision which was that she would get very good treatment in Mount Elizabeth Hospital."

He said that the doctors in Singapore tried their very best. "The team of doctors which had accompanied her from India had fully briefed the doctors here about the injuries suffered, treatment she had undergone, so I would say she received the best possible medical attention in both countries," he said.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
621158_10151129680947115_349221056_o.jpg

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very unfair statement about Mt E. You want to say it in openly?

I fully agree. Don't malign the hospital. It's about saving lives and the Indian government is not stupid to send her overseas to some third rate hospital. To begin with,her life was already hanging on a very thin thread even before she was airlifted here! In case you really don't know, Mt E has some of the best doctors in the world. Some deaths are inevitable and you can't blame the doctors. :mad: My heart really goes out to the poor girl and her bereaved family members!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The main reason for widespread attacks on women in Delhi is the prevailing attitude of its society... that molesting women is a right of passage for many young men, who openly grope hapless females in full view of the (indifferent) public.
And this attitude pervades the police force (inept & corrupt) and the politicians (many of them rapists).

Don't be surprised if all hell breaks loose with some very angry rioting.

Rite of passage indeed! You're not a man until you molest some woman in the streets publicly. These filthy shit skins are in singapore too groping women but i guess that's fine.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Decision to move her to Spore was political. Someone needed to bide time while fury raged back home. But more than that, someone didnt want the girl to die on Indian soil. They obviously knew she wasnt going to make it, but taking her to another country for treatment would suggest proactivity on the part of the authorities. Now let's sit back and watch more backlash

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree.. India is really a fucked up country, their system truly rotten to the core..

A Corrupt political system with a useless Police Force and being worsened further by the country's inefficient judiciary system..
Fucking corrupt country. Read a few months ago that a high ranking whistle blower, fearing for his life, spent the night in prison, thinking it was the safest place. Was to tesitfy in court to expose corruption crimes the next day. In the end kena killed in the prison.

FUCKING CORRUPT COUNTRY!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking corrupt country. Read a few months ago that a high ranking whistle blower, fearing for his life, spent the night in prison, thinking it was the safest place. Was to tesitfy in court to expose corruption crimes the next day. In the end kena killed in the prison.

FUCKING CORRUPT COUNTRY!!

I think India has taken a turn for the worse ever since the Congress Party came into power. Things weren't so bad back when Vajpayee's BJP was still in power.