• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian men repeatedly raped Dutch girls

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
cheapo is what cheapo gets la. if the 2 dutch ladies wanted to travel in india w/o a tour package from the beginning, they shouldnt even change their plans when the 2 ah-neh approached them. surely, there was more than just cheap tour package that enticed them. maybe they wanted to try getting poked by ah-neh for a change. but didnt realize that the ah-neh had strong libido & can hump them non-stop.

so, realizing that they had more than they bargained for, they decided to report police.

who knows, maybe sinkie ladies deprived of sex, can have their fill in ah-neh land.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
poor dutch gals. i hope they can forgot those traumatic times and fully recover from the ordeal. The ah nehs should be shot.

G

Gracia

You idiot. Kick the PAP out first. They bring them in.

Still in sec school?

Oh.. just saw your reply. Well here is some good news for you. You will be mass zapped over a period of time at the sex forum and i am going to take my sweet time doing that. Best of all, the identical nicks u see here and there are inactive and different so you don't know who the active ones are. :biggrin:

The OA is very generous in giving rept. points anonymously to visiting samsters from the sex forum but i also won't hesitate in showing insolent retards my ugly side.

Okay! Secondary school mode * ONZ *

:biggrin: