• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Du Lan Preggy Wife No Seat in MRT!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Pregnant women suffer in trains
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->ALMOST every day for the past three to four months, my pregnant wife travels standing in MRT trains on her way to work and back.
I guess the plight is the same for many other pregnant women. Many times, against my wife's wishes, I have pleaded with seated commuters to let her sit.
I e-mailed my suggestion to SMRT to include a recorded message that reminds other commuters of priority seating rights to senior citizens, pregnant women and the disabled. SMRT replied that there was insufficient time to do so between train stops. I hope a better solution can be found than the present messages which do not work well enough. Thariyan Chacko

http://www.linkedin.com/in/thariyan

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
To those FT out there, try adjust to singapore style of living, not change us, if cant please leave. Thank you

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
U know sometimes I sand up to offer my seat to expecting mothers and sr citizens got turned and and refused damn malu u know :( So now everytime I offer my seat to those needy I make sure all those sitting around me are shamed and those in need of a seat won't refuse it. I would stand up and say loudly " Come Come Aunty/Uncle other people don't give u sit I give u my sit now sit down! " if they refuse then I would say out loud " Wah! don't want my seat ar? Why I not good enough issit?! "

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Pregnant women suffer in trains
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->ALMOST every day for the past three to four months, my pregnant wife travels standing in MRT trains on her way to work and back.
I guess the plight is the same for many other pregnant women. Many times, against my wife's wishes, I have pleaded with seated commuters to let her sit.
I e-mailed my suggestion to SMRT to include a recorded message that reminds other commuters of priority seating rights to senior citizens, pregnant women and the disabled. SMRT replied that there was insufficient time to do so between train stops. I hope a better solution can be found than the present messages which do not work well enough. Thariyan Chacko

http://www.linkedin.com/in/thariyan

Not happy go back India lah. Indian train even more crowded and even less seat. Pui!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
its his own fucking fault that he cannot afford a car to send his wife to work..

3 - 4mths pregnant is not easy to spot. furthermore lots of ah neh char bor fucking fat, can't tell its pregnant or obesse..:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
U know sometimes I sand up to offer my seat to expecting mothers and sr citizens got turned and and refused damn malu u know :( So now everytime I offer my seat to those needy I make sure all those sitting around me are shamed and those in need of a seat won't refuse it. I would stand up and say loudly " Come Come Aunty/Uncle other people don't give u sit I give u my sit now sit down! " if they refuse then I would say out loud " Wah! don't want my seat ar? Why I not good enough issit?! "
There's nothing wrong in being turned down if they are not rude.
Just smile and go back to your seat. That's what I did with an elderly gentleman the other day.
But if they are rude, fuck them. Verbally of course, not literally.