• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian FTrash Air Smelly Feet in MacDonald's

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 26 Oct 2009
Man puts up his bare feet on chair in fast food restaurant

man_puts_feet_up_in_fast_food_restaurant-thumbnail.jpg

This man was spotted by a STOMPer with his bare feet put up on a chair in the McDonald's restaurant at Kallang Stadium.

Here's what the STOMPer wrote in an email today (Oct 26):

"Students studying and insurance agents presenting policies at fast-food outlets is one thing.

"But this inconsiderate man was seen slouching on one seat at the Kallang Stadium McDonald's while propping his unclad feet up on another seat.

"His behaviour is uncouth, disgusting and unhygienic.

"The fact that he was dressed in shirt and trousers and looked to be a well-educated individual only further compounds his socially hostile act."

Keywords: inconsiderate

jonlatio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open your eyes, lah! He's definitely a white dude..
Cannot tell the difference between Indian, Bangladeshi or Caucasian, ah?..
Simple thing like this also cannot do...no wonder we need these Foreign Talent here...

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple thing like this also cannot do...no wonder we need these Foreign Talent here...

He is an Indian, stupid!

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bengal is in North India and the people are caucasians!

Simple facts like these also don't know... no wonder we need foreign talents.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
1-3.jpg

My foreign talents put up their bare feet on the chair doesnt mean that they are uncivilized people.

My foreign talents done that act are because they are making themselves feels at home in Singapore.

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
he is Bangla FT, what to do?

you think these people are socially gracious one aa?

The stupid problems with the stupid and brain dead PAP is that they want us to treat these foreign talents with gracious acts, but do these foreign talents appreciate us and treat us Singaporeans back with gracious acts too?

Never!!! Most of these foreign talents I can say 95% of them take us Singaporeans as stupid and suckers! And yet our Lee Kuan Yew and his PAP gangsters still wants us to treat these foreign talents well and with gracious, I dont know what the fuck had gone wrong with all the top brains inside PAP?

I think their brains are fried!!!

desperateuk

Alfrescian
Loyal

Idiot like you smell the same, i dont even have to look at him, i just need to walk pass him i know where he from.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL trying to use a technicality here?

That is a filthy skin.

R

redlightmeansgo

He is a fair skin ah neh, probably from the north and speaks Hindi. They walk with the same noses in the air as the whites.