• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian expat looking for Singaporean domestic helper

MaiTuLiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
1596456672874.png

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember sinkees can be servants to the Ang Mo Expatriate Boss in colonial times. But now 2020,sinkees may become servants of 3rd World country expatriates.
From 1st world to 3rd world !

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember sinkees can be servants to the Ang Mo Expatriate Boss in colonial times. But now 2020,sinkees may become servants of 3rd World country expatriates.
From 1st world to 3rd world !
First world USA no have poor people? :o-o:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are thousands of Sinkies serving as maid, delivery food to the expats. Those grab delivery and grab Drivers are modern days slaves and maids

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are thousands of Sinkies serving as maid, delivery food to the expats. Those grab delivery and grab Drivers are modern days slaves and maids

I have never had food delivered to me via an app, not even McDelivery. I have not engaged in slavery. :thumbsup:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe new recruits for chartered bank.

BANKING & FINANCE

You are here
HOME BANKING & FINANCE

StanChart to boost presence in Singapore as first 'significantly rooted foreign bank' here

MON, AUG 03, 2020 - 9:31 AM

UPDATED MON, AUG 03, 2020 - 8:12 PM
JAMIE LEE

rk_standardchartered_030820.jpg

Standard Chartered Bank Singapore has been granted additional privileges as the first bank to qualify as a Significantly Rooted Foreign Bank (SRFB) in the Republic, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) said on Monday.
ST PHOTO: KUA CHEE SIONG
A RECENT free trade agreement between the European Union and Singapore has paved the way for Standard Chartered Bank Singapore (StanChart Singapore) to raise its presence in the Republic.
StanChart Singapore has been freshly labelled as the country’s first Significantly Rooted Foreign Bank (SRFB) here, with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) looking to further boost the SRFB framework to possibly offer an additional full bank licence, the regulator said on Monday. This would allow an SRFB to set up a digital-only bank as a separate unit and with a smaller paid-up capital, in the same way the three Singapore banks can do so here.
For now, as an SRFB, StanChart is allowed 50 places of business (POBs), of which up to 35 may be branches. As a qualifying full bank (QFB), StanChart Singapore was allowed 25 POBs. It currently uses just 18 POBs, 16 of which are branches, a spokesperson said.
The SRFB framework was announced in 2012, with SRFBs only awarded as part of an overall package negotiated under FTAs with these QFBs’ home countries, and to QFBs that are “significantly rooted” here.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prata skill not bad maybe I will apply if monthly pay is 7k with 14 days annual leave and conti car for marketing and allowed to drive home.

7C0C54F0-D630-4714-A7F8-7E733BF349BC.gif

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time my nephew had a small side biz serving expats on expatsingapore.com forum. Things went swimmingly well till mid2000s, when there was an influx of Indian housewives on the forum, thinking they were like the angmo expats, asking for the sun and moon but want to pay half the price. It went downhill from there, for SG.