• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Indian did not pay me. What can I do?

eden34d90

This Indian did not pay me. I do not have his mobile and he is not replying my emails. What can I do?

---------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 1:56 AM
Subject: Appointment

$500/2/2 1145.

Best regards最好的问候, Met vriendelijke groeten,
Binu

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's here in SBF using the nick of KNNBCCB. :wink:
And also i suggest you go for a medical check up on your Chee Bye. He got cauliflowers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if u ask shit skin lorddolfy or you ask syed putra these 2 buggers would be saying it's you who are stupid and it's not the shit skin's fault

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one?

http://theinnovationenterprise.com/summits/big-data-singapore/speakers/1215

Binu%20Azad.jpg

http://sg.linkedin.com/in/binuazad

did you 赔了夫人又折兵 and pay for the hotel room as well?

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you're a middleman referrer to connect hirer with hiree without a written agreement or contract, good luck!

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya. she should write to him and cc to all the generic addresses like sales, enquiry, hr etc. then he will become famous in his company, though i don't pity pro like the TS after seeing how much harm an underage one can cause. she deserve every bit of what she is getting.

Last edited:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
want expensive thrill but expect it to be free. FT director somemore. :(

anyway, curious ah, you don't have his number but you let him fuck first, pay later? i know indians are sweet talkers, but this takes the cake. talking his way out of paying for services rendered. :biggrin: